For every mandle exposed I'll give you a double handy and go!!!

It's very well know that there plenty of hobbiest that have access to the ladies room. I've said this for the 2 yrs. If don't want something known then don't post it there. This is another big problem of the site that doesn't exists on other site's.
Quite frankly, I Think this thread is pointless. Who gives a flying fuck? Keep ur side of the street clean and just do u. Mandles exist. Hobbyists w provider accounts exist.. is it hurting ur business? Probably not.. last time I checked.. u get paid for pussy.. not for policing the hooker board.. everyone should just focus their energy on their reason for being here.. for those of you that are so bothered by this.. it would probably be easier for u to leave the board than weed out all of the rule breakers..sorry for being so cunty,. But seriously.. worrying about crap that doesn't matter is exhausting and a waste of time.. the truth always has a Way of coming out..
Quite frankly, I Think this thread is pointless. Who gives a flying fuck? Keep ur side of the street clean and just do u. Mandles exist. Hobbyists w provider accounts exist.. is it hurting ur business? Probably not.. last time I checked.. u get paid for pussy.. not for policing the hooker board.. everyone should just focus their energy on their reason for being here.. for those of you that are so bothered by this.. it would probably be easier for u to leave the board than weed out all of the rule breakers..sorry for being so cunty,. But seriously.. worrying about crap that doesn't matter is exhausting and a waste of time.. the truth always has a Way of coming out.. Originally Posted by Eryn
Too many are guzzling the Whispers Kool-Aid...
It's very well know that there plenty of hobbiest that have access to the ladies room. I've said this for the 2 yrs. If don't want something known then don't post it there. This is another big problem of the site that doesn't exists on other site's. Originally Posted by FirePhoenix

Aren't you one of those that lets guys see infoshare when they are meeting with you? That's one of those tidbits that floats around about you and how you gain access to ROS Info in return....
Too many are guzzling the Whispers Kool-Aid... Originally Posted by Observing
Everything is Whisper's fault huh lady? Ever think you've made so many enemies over the years that there are no shortage of those wanting to throw you under a bus?
They should be careful.. too much sugar will make u fat..
Everything is Whisper's fault huh lady? Ever think you've made so many enemies over the years that there are no shortage of those wanting to throw you under a bus? Originally Posted by Whispers
You've been singing your tune for quite a while now and even recruited some for your choir.
You are sailing a leaking boat on the ocean of delusion.
You project yourself as the uber connected big mack daddy of eccie,so-o-o...
Tell the head cheese(s) to contact me via pm and we'll go from there.

"Ever think you've made so many enemies over the years that there are no shortage of those wanting to throw you under a bus?"
Now that there is some rich shit comin' from you!
I let guys see info share? No that is not what happens whimpy. Just as much as I feel that it isn't my place to be in the ML ,it's NOT a man's place to be in the ladies rm either. Is there any one thing that you can do other than try and make indueinos? That's all you ever do whimpy. Whatever,what I do know is that people will believe what they want and there's no changing that. I don't try to change their mind. I tell my perception of the truth and leave them to make of it what they want to. Sometimes I just debate more than I should on a topic and forget to listen to the other side as much as I actually can. "GASPE" I'm a human being and not a care bear.
Again I don't know or ask to know about ROS because I was there. Why would I need to know anything else about it. Also if you want to say it's about the "spankrod" issue, then I made my statement very clear in my showcase. He will forever be listed in my signature line for being a 2 faced person. Look at this way whimpy, I don't consider you a 2 faced person. Your something else altogether . Congrats
Nah... i don't think it's her... I think u guys are jumping the gun here.. just sit back and let this one play itself out... Originally Posted by Eryn
Indeed.

I always knew I could count on you, Easy E.
Quite frankly, I Think this thread is pointless. Who gives a flying fuck? Keep ur side of the street clean and just do u. Mandles exist. Hobbyists w provider accounts exist.. is it hurting ur business? Probably not.. last time I checked.. u get paid for pussy.. not for policing the hooker board.. everyone should just focus their energy on their reason for being here.. for those of you that are so bothered by this.. it would probably be easier for u to leave the board than weed out all of the rule breakers..sorry for being so cunty,. But seriously.. worrying about crap that doesn't matter is exhausting and a waste of time.. the truth always has a Way of coming out.. Originally Posted by Eryn
You have a very good point, Eryn. That's why I'll be giving free anal next!!
Oh my. It's kind of comical when people feel guilty about something. They always think everything you post is about them. ROFLMAO.

Not everything is about you, cupcake(s). I feel like singing, " I see you're true colors, shining through!" Sometime ya just gotta feed some peeps some bullshit to see who's loyal & who's not.

I see ya baby. It's okay. I still love ya'.
Who in the fuck is this guy anyway? Some folks are just plain dumb. Smdh.
I thought it was pretty obvious that observing is hunter grace. Originally Posted by russellevans
Well said Eryn!!
Whut if'n Ah'm a mandle? Cuz mebbe Ah'm just a REALLY ugly bull dyke. Didja e'er thinck o' thet?