FIV - Why?

Maybe they have an oil field background and are drilling for oil?
Personally not one of my faves...the thought of one's nails collecting my flesh...makes me shiver.
Zoey, your posts always make me smile. I've got to meet you one of these days (and we're actually close). But to add one more answer to the OP's query - FIV is something that I always ask the lady about before any insertion. As others have mentioned, some women like it; some not. I also love daty, and a warm up with daty followed by a fiv (if the lady approves) has worked quite well in the past. As to technique - I'm a guy that tries to follow the cues with which I'm provided. I too am a guy that likes to please the lady as much as be pleased; it makes the whole interlude so much more enjoyable. If it's not the lady's cup of tea, that's fine. If she's for it, then I'm for it too. YMMV.

Btw, I'm an east coast gent from the Baltimore area who will be visiting Dallas in a couple of weeks. Was here about 3 years ago (had one HELL of a time getting to know some of you) and I'm definitely looking forward to my return. I've got an active review history here on Eccie and I'm p411 good to go. There's something about you Dallas gents and ladies that I just love!
Dining at the Y without bringing the finger inside (to stimulate the clitoral nerve cluster [a.k.a. the much-debated G-spot] from the other side) just feels like I'm half-assing it. But to each their own, I suppose.
Sometimes, I wanna just play with and fondle and worship the pussy.... the taint... the ass..
It is so much for exciting than play-dough or anything else in the world.
Happiness is a warm wet pussy.

One of my very first posts I read on ASPD was written by Jarod (R.I.P) on hygiene.

I shave, shower, and brush before a session. My nails are kept trimmed short and they see the nail brush cleaner when I am in the shower.

I educate new girls to look at a guys hands and fingernails. If they are not super-clean, they do not go into the vagina. The vag has a unique system of bacteria and its own chemistry some like to call the fauna and flora. It is a delicate eco-system and can be thrown of balance resulting in infections, smells, colored discharges, and changes in the texture and viscosity of the discharge. So do not let a man Finger you unless he is freshly washed and his nails are clean and trimmed.

If the client is clean and his hygiene is good, and good finger blasting can be quite enjoyable. Women, please take the opportunity to educate your client about your vagina and how to please you. Tell him, guide him, let yourself verbally show pleasure when it is done right. Experience and feedback make for an excellent playmate.

FIV also can help alert you to any issues that need addressing such as odd odors or abnormal discharges. For example, If your finger comes out with cottage cheese looking discharge, it means she has a yeast infection.

Do what comes to mind and feels good as long as your partner is down for it.

Personally not one of my faves...the thought of one's nails collecting my flesh...makes me shiver. Originally Posted by Eva Damita
Same here.

Other than my own two fingers, there is only one gentleman in all of DFW that can make me truly squirm and moan by placing his fingers inside of me.

He's know who he is.

Nonetheless, my vagina is very sensitive, and I, nor do any woman out there care to get a recurring yeast infection. *shudder*
well i would like to apologize for any probloms i caused any ladies. i always make sure my nails are neat and trimed day before. i clean them spotless the day of session. now that i know you ladies dont care for it i will ask from now on if i can or can not FIV you. if you say no then i will just eat the cookie. I always thought i was doing something to pleasure a provider......ooops sorry/
I love the view of a gaping pussy. that is why I FIV.
Oh My,, Adrienne,,, Now we all think we are the exception.. You are such a sweet person I guess I would not know you were not enjoying it.. sigh..
Couldn't cast a vote, my reason is I like the sensation.
Finger tips are one of the most receptive to touch.
I do it because there is something just HOT AS SHIT ABOUT IT!! I am still wanting to find a provider that will guide me to her gspot(read all about the pulling the trigger techniques but I want a live teacher)

I have a very very acute sense of smell and know almost instantly if I'll be going down on a chick ( which is honestly 95%of the time, providers have the best pussy!)
Depending on how I am feeling, my fingers may be the only hard thing inside her for the session.
A
I do it because there is something just HOT AS SHIT ABOUT IT!! I am still wanting to find a provider that will guide me to her gspot(read all about the pulling the trigger techniques but I want a live teacher)

I have a very very acute sense of smell and know almost instantly if I'll be going down on a chick ( which is honestly 95%of the time, providers have the best pussy!) Originally Posted by nicholas linnear
I'm all down for teaching a hobbyist how to finger (which includes having the hobbyist thoroughly was his hands and trim his nails). Although, I have my very own technique that I teach that pleases me.

Nonetheless, what works for one woman may not work for another.

Oh, and it's good that you'd rather have a provider show you the ropes! It's such a major turn off when a man aimlessly jabs his fingers into a vagina.

Guys, the vagina is not a PVC pipe. Don't try to fix the plumbing if it ain't broken!
  • eyefo
  • 05-10-2015, 12:21 AM
I read ROS in lots of guys' reviews and often laugh to myself.
They describe how many times they made the provider cum... first with FIV and then with DATY, which miracle of miracle... the provider ABSOLUTELY LOVED, WENT INSANE, WRITHED IN ECSTASY!!!

You'd think the girl was paying YOU!!!

Have you guys not ever heard of IOP?

ILLUSION OF PASSION... as in not real, acted, pretended.

Do you really think these gals... pros who do this day in day out.... are having wild orgasms due to your masterful, unbelievable, Don Juan-like bedroom abilities?

This is in NO WAY criticism of the ladies, but I would bet good money that a very, very small fraction of the time ladies spend with you is providing them with the incredible pleasure YOU think it is.

NO WAY most of them are going to disabuse you of your fantasies!!!
A

I'm all down for teaching a hobbyist how to finger (which includes having the hobbyist thoroughly was his hands and trim his nails). Although, I have my very own technique that I teach that pleases me.

Nonetheless, what works for one woman may not work for another.

Oh, and it's good that you'd rather have a provider show you the ropes! It's such a major turn off when a man aimlessly jabs his fingers into a vagina.

Guys, the vagina is not a PVC pipe. Don't try to fix the plumbing if it ain't broken! Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste
Adrienne I just got a boner reading this post, you have a way with words. Trimming my nails now and checking your calender!