What word, slang term, expression, or phrase related to SEX do you really Hate?!?

"Is it in yet?" I really hate that. Originally Posted by LuckJack
I hear that ALL the time! LMAO!
I have a 1st edition Scoutmaster's Handbook that belonged to my Grandfather. Originally Posted by Pistol Man
I've seen that book! (Well, probably not your grandfather's personal edition). It says that a scout will take a bath once a week.

Times change. Standards of cleanliness have improved (my son's scout book says to shower daily). Standards of chivalry have declined.
I cannot stand the word CUNT. Most of the other words do not bother me. I ABSOLUTELY hate being called baby girl during a session...
I don't mind anywords at all unless they are used in a hateful or slanderous way.

Lately, I really don't like the "GPS" slang.............it is like most words used to critisize others when they don't give you exactly what you think they should.
This reminds me of back when I was in college and in my Human Sexuality class they divided the class by gender and had each group write down all the words they had for various sexual organs and acts.

Scary that the women EASILY doubled up on the length of the list of the men.
It is funny in our dark world we have things that tweak our sensibilities.
I would like to think that I am not so shallow where a particular WORD bothers me. If someone was so inclined to say "fuck me harder daddy" (too funny SP) I would probably just say "daddy loves fucking his baby girl" and move on.

Its your personality, habits, technique, lack of passion, dirty incalls etc. that makes me go ape shit.
Oh, sorry I don't do any of that-lmao!!
When you are behind her and have a really good fast rythym and you know if you go any faster or harder thrust you will either slip on the sheets or feet will slide on carpet (one of the few times I want to put shoes on in the middle of sex ) and you hear, "Give it to me harder" or "Faster". Now I am in shape and have a great sense of balance but hard to not do what she wants I feel obligated and fighting not to slip or start to thrust sporadically.
I just hate it when the girls asks to put the donation on the counter. It reminds me that all girls are not secretly in lust after me and they don't all wake up each morning hoping that they are lucky enough for me to call and give her the pleasure of a visit.
It just turns me off when I'm really enjoying a man's company and he says, "You're having such fun maybe you should be paying me!" or a variance of that phrase.

Another one, that was also mentioned above, was referring to body parts in the third person. For example, "He likes it when you kiss him" or "Does she like to be petted" just gives me the shivers.

I balk when a man requests that I call him "daddy", especially when he's a lot younger than I am. Fantasy only goes so far with me with regard to the parent thing. Since I'm older, I have to deal with the mommy issue enough as it is on some levels.

Elisabeth
What? Just Binary? No "All your Base64 are belong to us"? No "I can have Hex for hours"? No "The ladies love me, I always find the Perl'? Seriously? You aliens need to get out more. Originally Posted by Dharma
LOL... I think I'm in love... >: >
I, like others here, am shy about typing or saying many of those terms. It's probably my very conservative upbringing. I usually try to find euphemisms like "down there", "between my (your, her) legs", backside, etc. I really don't mind baby, but I don't care for Honey, sweetie, they remind me of a school nurse (no offense, my new friend). Nobody's called me Daddy, but I don't think I'd like it.

My suggestion, ladies, try to come up with a couple pet names that are not so common, like sugarplum, darlin', lover, how 'bout coach?, or sir? (in certain situations),

I find bitch, cunt, and any other term for a lady or her various lovely attractions that sounds disrespectful or derogatory - funbags, whore, slut, twat.

Have fun, and be nice!
Fortunately haven't been called it, but daddy would be a huge turn off for me the last thing I want a reminder of is that sex makes babies.
Crossroads: LOL!!! Thank you, baby!
Like many others, the "C" word is my least favorite. I also hate the word "ballin" or balling to describe intercourse. Twat ranks right up there as well. (Although in a recent HBO Wanda Sykes comedy special she uses the term and it's hilariously appropriate.)

On the other hand, I love euphemisms like "doing teh mattress mambo" "pounding the posturepedic" and "doing the wild thing." Breasts always seems correct, especially when attached to the phrase "my, you have lovely breasts!"

At the end of the day I think an awful lot depends on the inflection and the two people involved.

TP