Alright Houston, what's your favorite drink?

I know it's passe but 3 oz of JD and 1 oz of water over a Little Ice
JW Blue or Jack and Coke. I also keep my Crown around. Originally Posted by poppy71
Originally Posted by Swamp Donkey
I know it's passe but 3 oz of JD and 1 oz of water over a Little Ice Originally Posted by loveitdou

Fuck man. Water in JD?
Fuck man. Water in JD? Originally Posted by PipelinerTx
I started drinking JD Black when it was 100 proof-kinda dates me I know
Crown n koke
I started drinking JD Black when it was 100 proof-kinda dates me I know Originally Posted by loveitdou
Shit if it works for you it works. I'm providing a case of JD for party tonight in DSO so I might have to give it a shot...or seven.
Macallen 18, Highland Park 18, Balvenie 15....

Pretty much any single malt scotch 15 years or older
Water 95% of the time. Evenings, couple of times per week a Laphroaig 18 or Lagavulin 16.
Favorite drink? Johinnie Walker Black, of course. On the rocks, please.
Crown n koke Originally Posted by quickie
I actually prefer Redbull..Coke is too sweet
Don Julio 1942
  • ackvt
  • 07-09-2014, 11:56 AM
Martini. Tito's or Kettle One, sometimes Grey Goose.

What do martini's and tits have in common?

One is not enough and three is too many.
Does anyone drinck a real gin martini anymore?
Balvenie, neat, preferably over 14yrs.
Does anyone drinck a real gin martini anymore? Originally Posted by boardman
This assumes people know how to even make a proper cocktail or where to get one in Houston.

There are few truly quality cocktail bars, and if anyone actually gets a real martini anymore at locations other than a true cocktail bar, then that would be a shocker.

Much how people think Barcardi is great rum or Smirnoff great vodka - there is a wealth of spirit ignorance in society where people think things like Disarrono are real cordials, etc. The majority of society just buys based on the ads - they do not take the time or spend the resources to learn what is truly quality liquor and how to properly mix them.
Don Julio Anejo shots, chilled with lime slices. I keep mine in the freezer to get it as cold as possible.