who has none or very little fajita meat?

Don't you dare apologize girl that is some damn funny stuff!
I am not usually one for self promotion but I must say I am fajita meat free. I have a very pretty kitty, or so I have been told. Originally Posted by Heather Winston
D@mn it, this thread is hella confusing. Reese got me hungry for Cantina Laredo. Heather got me hungry for DATY. HHHMMMM? Not a bad combination, DATY with Heather and fajita meat from Cantina Laredo afterwards.
if this was your nice way to put it ,i would hate to see your bad way to put it.
All are different and sure won't complain about any of it.
if this was your nice way to put it ,i would hate to see your bad way to put it. Originally Posted by looiecypher
My thoughts exactly!!! Fajita meat??!!!! Jesus the euphemisms people come up with. Bizarre.
I have NO fajita meat...pink, bare and just a slit
Before my sex change operation, I had some serious fajita meat. I have it in a jar somewhere if you want to see it. j/k

Alyssa, I say prove it
Looooooolololol!!! Too funny!
LOL more like come find out
I only like Extreme Fajitas, and I like all types of Labia Minora. Hell, I like everything that's in the Treasure Chest between a Woman's Luscious Thighs.
Originally Posted by TexTongue

no wonder you go by TexTongue.
just like texas - bigger and better, correct??
more power to you!

too bad you cant trademark the bolded phrase.
LAGNAF- that is a term I haven't heard in many years. Has nothing to do with fajita meat.
When do women start showing the fajita meat? at what age does it start?
Safire Sweet
Samantha Thom
...PoppaToyota & FishGuy...

Email me for your proof!
(I don't think we're allowed to post pics of our kitty)

XOXO
italianaprincess
I embrace my meat! Whatever! I was born with a meaty pussy and it has served me well.

So has this thread...I now know who NOT to ask to do doubles with! I'd hate to offend the meatless. Thanks, ladies!
  • KRH
  • 02-03-2011, 01:43 PM
A good friend of mine once told me about his recently ex-girlfriend's pussy... she had massive flaps and a clit nearly 3 inches long, he said it felt too much like he was sucking a small cock.

I nearly bust a rib laughing...

Then asked for her number.
Hell, i am going to taco bell, this makes me hungry.