The battle for the courts

Word games .... if the duffus could "select" one there would be a full court. ...
Yep and claims to have spent 29 years in the Army. But forgets to mention that it was all as a latrine orderly ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Make sure you PM me the GPS location for the "face off" ...

...... my friends would like to attend ...

They're done in Cleveland, and heard he called them a bunch of pussies.
Heard some interesting remarks made by Jonathon Turley about reforming the supreme court. He thinks we should increase the members to 19 and maybe have some kind of term limit. Interesting comments. I'll see if I can google it.
Hey dipshit I am in San Antonio until August 5th- care to meet anywhere you like and back up your tough talk? Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
There you go again. Keep it up and see what happens.
Hey dipshit I am in San Antonio until August 5th- care to meet anywhere you like and back up your tough talk? Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Oh, no! Another internet liberal tough guy fresh out of ideas.

Save us! Save us!

LMAO!
Puke_Likely thinks he "One"... fuckin 0zombies

:/
Word games .... if the duffus could "select" one there would be a full court. ... Originally Posted by LexusLover
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/03/17/us...inee.html?_r=0

You were talking about this duffus weren't you?

Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
you know, this image is full of contradictions. his internet equipment is very much out of date.

Lets see:

an IBM 8088 cpu with 5.25 floppy disc, VGA color monitor, dot matrix printer and a 300 baud modem.

:
Heard some interesting remarks made by Jonathon Turley about reforming the supreme court. He thinks we should increase the members to 19 and maybe have some kind of term limit. Interesting comments. I'll see if I can google it. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Increasing the number judges? I'm not sure we want to pull an FDR with this.

term limits for judges have been floated.

I also think there needs to be a way to over-ride the court as I don't think the supreme court should be the final arbitrar of what is law.
You were talking about this duffus weren't you? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
I was talking about the "duffus" currently taking up space in the People's House!
I was talking about the "duffus" currently taking up space in the People's House! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Then you just posted this babble without looking-typical.
I think Lube Myass has some self esteem issues. Thinking violence is the way to answer an argument.
Thinking violence is the way to answer an argument. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
That's risky business. Underestimating others is a formula for "disappointment"!
The forum needed someone to replace the JL, who was always inviting someone to Love Field to kick ass.
Heard some interesting remarks made by Jonathon Turley about reforming the supreme court. He thinks we should increase the members to 19 and maybe have some kind of term limit. Interesting comments. I'll see if I can google it. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama

If''n I had to come up with one single, solitary nice thing to say about the Demonicrats; they certainly are consistent. Here we are 4 years later and they are running around like the rats they truly are, screeching the same old, tired song as they were four years ago, compared to Trump who has single hand-idly changed the GOP party (for the better in IMHO), according to Rasmussen:

A Rasmussen Reports survey released Friday found 62 percent of likely voters believe President Donald Trump has changed the direction of the Republican Party.

The survey of 1,000 likely voters, conducted September 23-24, finds just 24 percent believe political newcomer Trump has turned into a traditional Washington Republican.

Republicans appear to be less convinced than other voters that Trump has changed the direction of their party.

Among Republican voters, 53 percent said Trump has changed the GOP to his own way of thinking, while 66 percent of Democrats and 69 percent of unaffiliated voters expressed the same sentiment.

Yet the Demonicrats are still just as Demonic as ever. Check, they are far, far worse these days now that they have acquired that domestic Army (Antifa-g) that OBama wanted so badly.Go figure...