Can you believe Biden is....

That might be misleading. Out of all the thousands of immigrants crossing the border each month only about 5% actually want to become United States Citizens the other 95% just want to work make money then return to their home country. That cycle just keeps being repeated.
That might be misleading. Out of all the thousands of immigrants crossing the border each month only about 5% actually want to become United States Citizens the other 95% just want to work make money then return to their home country. That cycle just keeps being repeated. Originally Posted by Levianon17
You have any data to back that up, or is this just your imagination runnin’ away from you again?

I am impressed that you were able to make your figures add up to 100%

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
You have any data to back that up, or is this just your imagination runnin’ away from you again?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
its missing smuggling, and other things

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Why do you think so many are undocumented? If they really wanted to become U.S. Citizens they would go through the proper protocol to become citizens, learn English, register to vote and not hide from authorities.