Off the clock meet and greets for potential clients?

Im sorry but this is the Dumbest and cheapest idea ever, this is not an audition to see if you want to spend 250/hr. If you show up and girl isn't what you like you can always leave
Baby I hope that wasn't directed at me. The couple of times I did that was because the lady had no reviews and my reason was to make sure she was not LE. I like to take a lady out to dinner after our BCD session. I always set up dates at least a week in advance and include the dinner in our schedule. Insinuating some one is cheap because they want to take some one to dinner at a different rate scale tells me you and I would never meet.
Baby I hope that wasn't directed at me. The couple of times I did that was because the lady had no reviews and my reason was to make sure she was not LE. I like to take a lady out to dinner after our BCD session. I always set up dates at least a week in advance and include the dinner in our schedule. Insinuating some one is cheap because they want to take some one to dinner at a different rate scale tells me you and I would never meet. Originally Posted by tucson
You're different. And you have a good reputation. I do not think the negativity is directed at you.

I have men call and offer to meet off of the clock all of the time. Although I'm very open to going out for a meal off the clock, I do NOT do interviews, which is what the majority of these men are doing.

So if someone wishes to see me and then go out and get a bite, I am game, as long as it's something that I would enjoy, and sometimes even a hamburger fits the bill.

However, I do NOT do meet and greets, no matter how briefly. Have that t-shirt. And it's an old and worn one. Don't need another.

Didn't mean to sound so negative about the idea. But like someone else mentioned, often these men are just curious about a person and that's it. They want to "see" me, and perhaps enjoy some company, but they do not wish to SEE me, in the Biblical sense.

That's a colossal waste of time. And it's relatively insulting as well. Depending on my mood and outlook at the time of it happening.

Whispers is right. Develop a reputation and some females will find you alluring. Heck, I've met men that I just wanted to meet with no intention of BCD time. But that is the rare exception and not the norm (see paragraph above).

Elisabeth
lol. Some people don't get that they are here to make money. Whether or not they are your type. More than likely you're not their type. If you don't like them, oooops don't see them again. No ATF there
Love this thread.

I have now identified a bunch of ladies I will not ever see.
Uchi, Eddie V's, III Forks, Hudson's on the Bend, Driskill Grill. I'll do a dinner and drinks M&G at any of these places Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
+ 1
I've had success with the meet/screen. But I wouldn't use it every time. It's like a get out of jail free card; sometimes you pay the $50 to get out of jail and save your card for more desperate times...

If you are going to see a lady at $250 or less, you don't need to meet beforehand. But if you are going to drop more than $500, be that for multiple hours/days, or a doubles session, or a particular request, meeting seems reasonable.

If you are considering paying her rent that month, she should let you see what's in the linen closet. Sugardaddies definitely do their homework and screen heavily. If you are a provider looking for long-time boyfriends and regulars, you should see the OTC-meet as an investment, not a liability.
I have men call and offer to meet off of the clock all of the time. Although I'm very open to going out for a meal off the clock, I do NOT do interviews, which is what the majority of these men are doing.
Elisabeth Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
I have never gotten a job that I didn't interview for. It serves two purposes.
1) do I really want to hire u?
2) do you really want to wok for me?

Seems like you're saying I'll work for anybody as long as you have the money. That answers question 1 for me which would be a NO.
I have never gotten a job that I didn't interview for. It serves two purposes.
1) do I really want to hire u?
2) do you really want to wok for me?

Seems like you're saying I'll work for anybody as long as you have the money. That answers question 1 for me which would be a NO.
Originally Posted by cckid2006
Sweetie no offense but this is no way compariable to a real job. We don't not get benefits(paid time off, paid sick days, health insurance, 401 k). If you show up to a real world job you get paid hourly or salary. We show "up" ready to work and there's not always a guarantee we will make anything for the day. Second you don't risk being thrown In jail and having your life ruined all by picking up a phone and meeting someone. I think there's a difference here between just a meet and greet and a dinner date. One wants a greet for free with no guarantee for an appointment versus a for sure appointment and a dinner before or after.
This would be a great idea, if people did not take advantage of it. Which is what would happen, its happened to me many times. The good guys out there schedule this meet and greet with full intention of actually following up with a date if all goes well. But the not so good guys out there would do this with every girl and never book a "play date" Yes the pay the bill, but the point of this is to see if you click right.... to play at a later date? The guys i have done this with were just looking for a date that night, nothing more. They thought if they got me drunk, they could just take me home as if i was a "reg" date. I loved this idea, then after a couple times... no bueno. I think thats why there are socials. So you can meet the ladies in a group setting. Speaking of, i think i need to come to the next one!
They thought if they got me drunk, they could just take me home as if i was a "reg" date. Originally Posted by Stacy lovelane
Exactly. The not-so-good guys ruined it for the nice guys.
I find I enjoy a dinner time in conjunction with a session. I always try to set up a session that is near dinner time and allow the lady to set the time so we can go to dinner after BCD time. There are several ladies I would love to set down with and just talk for a while. I suppose I am opening my self up for criticism here but I enjoy the company of a pretty woman.
I'm more of a lunch guy myself.

I find I enjoy a dinner time in conjunction with a session. I always try to set up a session that is near dinner time and allow the lady to set the time so we can go to dinner after BCD time. There are several ladies I would love to set down with and just talk for a while. I suppose I am opening my self up for criticism here but I enjoy the company of a pretty woman. Originally Posted by tucson
This Thread is very informative.

I'm starting to wonder why no-one has requested a MG from me?

When I initially start providing I offered this as my only form of Reference/Verification.
I still have it up advertised on my site, but now mainly for newbies to get verified.
I Have found that this tool is vital in meeting and establishing A SD/SB arrangement.
(Even if it's a waste of time) With this experience I find myself very comfortable and still have a wonderful time and still stand my ground and avoid being taken advantage of.

I myself would like to see this work.
This would benefit lots of the established, utr, reputable providers here on the board.
Also Gents this investment (time, money) is really only worth it if your trying to establish an ATF relationship with that specific provider. It would really help out with the BS guys who's just trying to score a cheap date or avoiding lonely nights.

I'm Game ♥
Tonya
From the other side I am doing much the same thing. I have met several ladies with no reviews on any site. I find I feel safer meeting a lady for lunch before going to the BCD portion of our date. I have no intentions of just lunch and good bye. On one occasion a lady said she wanted to count the lunch as full pay time. I very carefully withdrew from the date. Perhaps on looking back I could have worded the invitation differently and had better results. We all need to eat some time and what better way to meet some one you intend to invest money and time with. I hold no animosity to some one that feels that they want full pay for an hour having a meal with me but I won't spend my money that way. Stay safe.