I RARELY go off here, but here goes

• 1+1
  • 09-25-2016, 08:56 AM
^You have a great mind.Helpful and creative thinking smart lady a head of the game.

M.M.
Maybe he wrote the review immediately after seeing Nic. He passed out from exhaustion before getting the ROS done. Once again Nic drained all ones fluids and energy. Give him a break, once he gets a few days of rest and fluids he can ask the mods to add his ROS. Originally Posted by LA Man
Then the newbie should have stated that fact...

I get bitched at for being mean to newbies, and lurkers. I will not give any information to anyone that is too lazy to do their due diligence. The answers to hobby questions, and writing reviews, is out there ... they just need to find them. The Search tab is their friend and only friend in the hobby. There was a multi year member that got pissy when I told him to use the Search tab. He stated he tried and it came up with nothing on getting references. I did the same Search and came up with hundreds of threads all over icky on how to get references. He is either retarded or lazy, maybe both.
Search tab is their friend and only FRIEND IN THE HOBBY. A PROFOUND STATEMENT Sir.
Yep.