GFE to PSE upgrade, is it worth it?

I experience this the same way when I book overnights. Because I'm young and have a strong affinity for sex, sometimes ladies with advertised rates add on or tack on a few hundred because I actually want 3 to 5 bells at intermittent times during a twelve hour appointment. Sometimes I don't want to dinner date or go out, and I want a homely fuckfest of an overnight. Their excuse was because I might wanna fuck her more than twice (once that night and once in the morning) she had to upcharge her rate to better accommodate me. That's just a taletale sign to me she can't accommodate me anyway. Originally Posted by gimme_that
IMHO, it is totally ABSURD to ASSUME that a gent who wants to pay for an overnight with me would only want to have sex once at night then again in the morning. I always prepare myself for a night of (fun) interrupted sleep when I'm entertaining someone for a full evening. I think it's rude and tasteless to charge someone extra because they may have great stamina. Do these same ladies knock of a few hundred for the gents who require little to no effort?

When you find that special provider that gets it and gives everything you want and is fair about pricing and completely rocks your world, you call them your atf. Originally Posted by canuckvic
DING.
So.. Who to say when your on a date with a date, that she wasn't sucking or fucking someone else before her date with you. You never know who your kissing and where they have been before they were with you.
well one reason why I considered this option with my current atf is that I'm actually thinking about quitting the hobby and going straight with civie world... but that's another tale and topic discussion. Her GFE experience is satisfying enough, and while I am very curious and want to do the extra services, i do not really want to shelf out an extra $$$. I think $ on top of her GFE rate I might do, but the price may be way too steep... but then again, this may be my last go so why not go out with a bang? HA!
...Her GFE experience is satisfying enough, and while I am very curious and want to do the extra services, i do not really want to shelf out an extra $$$. Originally Posted by jyoshi917
$$$ extra for a PSE upgrade???

It's your money...spend it how you see fit, but that upsell is completely unrealistic and quite laughable.
well one reason why I considered this option with my current atf is that I'm actually thinking about quitting the hobby and going straight with civie world... but that's another tale and topic discussion. Her GFE experience is satisfying enough, and while I am very curious and want to do the extra services, i do not really want to shelf out an extra $$$. I think $ on top of her GFE rate I might do, but the price may be way too steep... but then again, this may be my last go so why not go out with a bang? HA! Originally Posted by jyoshi917
Don't do it. The "Hobby" will never let you go anyway. Don't fool yourself. But, civies??? Dude, you're a nuclear bomb ready to go off. You are EMO. See my other retorts regarding ATFs and you. Dude, don't do it!
well one reason why I considered this option with my current atf is that I'm actually thinking about quitting the hobby and going straight with civie world... but that's another tale and topic discussion. Her GFE experience is satisfying enough, and while I am very curious and want to do the extra services, i do not really want to shelf out an extra $$$. I think $ on top of her GFE rate I might do, but the price may be way too steep... but then again, this may be my last go so why not go out with a bang? HA! Originally Posted by jyoshi917
Darling, I have never seen anyone with a $300 upcharge for PSE. $100 is the norm. It's usually disguised as 'VIP' or something like that in the rate structure. And hopefully, if you're her ATF you can talk to her about the things you want to experience, and that should be no problem to her. But I'm with the rest of the ladies. If she doesn't LIKE doing them, I wouldn't force her. I would find a lady who loves 'it' who is all-inclusive. Why not have it all?

And I'm with LovelyElle, when it comes to scheduling an overnight, you should plan on not getting any sleep until the wee hours of the morning. But I can understand a different rate structure for overnights, because not everyone's the same.

For the gent where we're going to be out for the majority of the night, from dinner to show to a club of some sort. And after a night like that, we're still up til 5am, then back up at 10 for more, and checkout at 12.
If you've got the rates up for this guy on your website, or especially where some ladies expect a full night's rest during an overnight and to go out for dinner, she's not going to appreciate it when she runs across Gimme_that. She will feel cheated. And if she puts up her rate for Gimme_that, she will scare the guy off who has to take meds that make him sleep, or generally can't be up all night.

I am not afraid to list my maximums, because I can under promise and over deliver. For the Gimme_that's of the world, where we'll have to order room service, and take water/wine/carb breaks every couple of hours, the damage for overnights on my website is the worst.

But my advice to any lady is to NEVER put anything on the menu that she doesn't enjoy for ANY price.
If you've got the rates up for this guy on your website, or especially where some ladies expect a full night's rest during an overnight and to go out for dinner, she's not going to appreciate it when she runs across Gimme_that. She will feel cheated. And if she puts up her rate for Gimme_that, she will scare the guy off who has to take meds that make him sleep, or generally can't be up all night.

I am not afraid to list my maximums, because I can under promise and over deliver. For the Gimme_that's of the world, where we'll have to order room service, and take water/wine/carb breaks every couple of hours, the damage for overnights on my website is the worst. Originally Posted by Tiffani Jameson
I understand where you are coming from completely. But to me the dinner date is really a ymmv thing on my end.

What may affects whether I will want to go or not are the way she looks (my real life dating believablity factor, not so important BCD) when she arrives, the way she carries herself personality wise prior to us meeting via phone, her perferred duration of the overnight (I prefer 12 hours and most are doing 6 to 10.....I gotta shave off almost two hours for the dinner date), and the rate she posts.

Not all ladies are going to fit this criteria I seek and some don't prefer to be seen in public, but Id still like to experience BCD time with them. I consider a dinner date oppurtunity as gratuity, not a requirement for an overnight. The room decor is different as I do try to have a ladies favorite food or drinks availiable should she want them.

If her rates are fair and competetive with other ladies in the area and she fits the above categories I may definitely be open to a dinner date. In fact I would book more time to compensate for the 1 or 2 hours we are eating and such. It would seem rate wise she apppreciates multihour booking more so. But if her rates in addition to the dinner date and room preparation (food and drinks) exceeds a certain level with me it put her in a higher rate bracket. Which will make me think to maybe bypass her all together and maybe see someone maybe a tad out of my preferred range.....who wasn't overly concerned about "going out" in the first place. Her initial hourly rates and price incentives for mor time are a factor as well in my decision making.

Example:

1. If I see one lady with rate of 1200 and one with rates of 1600 or more. If the first lady requires a dinner date, or we go on one and share drinks that cool and excellent. But by the time we do all that stuff coupled with my outcall hotel rates.....the total cost of the night mirrors that of the more expensive provider.

2. And if the 1600 dollars provider tells me she would prefer we not go out, I consider it more so a better deal because I book latenight appointments anyway. 9pm or later.

Dinner date are cool when I want to take advantage of them. But for me they also have negative too.

Dinner date cons:

1. She doesn't eat much if any of the food. Or she gets a to go plate and doesn't even take it with her when she leaves. Seems more of a time waster for the large block of time to me than anything.

2. She can't really eat comfortably and "loosen her bel.....gartier" so to speak so she eat only a little so she isn't gasey, bloated, etc. Besides she is still expected to perform later right?

3. Most don't prefer to have sex prior to going out. I guess its a hair and makeup thing.....Id rather have sex before going out depending on if the time I booked is early enough. If she pleases me and can maintain good conversation and dialogue.....I'm smitten with her at that point, and the dinner date is merely added incentive. I usually build more of an appetite after sex anyway....(make me a samich). The anticipation is too great when she arrives and I hate waiting lol. I already have all the energy and proteins Ill require.

4. She still in fantasy mode, and not as real as the session....which by performance standards is way harder to fake....

She can't and won't try to be overly opinionated and if the conversation flows she won't share as much stuff about herself or her interest. It seems to much like a one sided conversation where I'm usually more extrovert to influence dialogue. The ladies seem more comfortable in question mode until a current event or pop culture reference ensues.
I understand where you are coming from completely. But to me the dinner date is really a ymmv thing on my end.

What may affects whether I will want to go or not are the way she looks (my real life dating believablity factor, not so important BCD) when she arrives, the way she carries herself personality wise prior to us meeting via phone, her perferred duration of the overnight (I prefer 12 hours and most are doing 6 to 10.....I gotta shave off almost two hours for the dinner date), and the rate she posts.

Not all ladies are going to fit this criteria I seek and some don't prefer to be seen in public, but Id still like to experience BCD time with them. I consider a dinner date oppurtunity as gratuity, not a requirement for an overnight. The room decor is different as I do try to have a ladies favorite food or drinks availiable should she want them.

If her rates are fair and competetive with other ladies in the area and she fits the above categories I may definitely be open to a dinner date. In fact I would book more time to compensate for the 1 or 2 hours we are eating and such. It would seem rate wise she apppreciates multihour booking more so. But if her rates in addition to the dinner date and room preparation (food and drinks) exceeds a certain level with me it put her in a higher rate bracket. Which will make me think to maybe bypass her all together and maybe see someone maybe a tad out of my preferred range.....who wasn't overly concerned about "going out" in the first place. Her initial hourly rates and price incentives for mor time are a factor as well in my decision making.

Example:

1. If I see one lady with rate of 1200 and one with rates of 1600 or more. If the first lady requires a dinner date, or we go on one and share drinks that cool and excellent. But by the time we do all that stuff coupled with my outcall hotel rates.....the total cost of the night mirrors that of the more expensive provider.

2. And if the 1600 dollars provider tells me she would prefer we not go out, I consider it more so a better deal because I book latenight appointments anyway. 9pm or later.

Dinner date are cool when I want to take advantage of them. But for me they also have negative too.

Dinner date cons:

1. She doesn't eat much if any of the food. Or she gets a to go plate and doesn't even take it with her when she leaves. Seems more of a time waster for the large block of time to me than anything.

2. She can't really eat comfortably and "loosen her bel.....gartier" so to speak so she eat only a little so she isn't gasey, bloated, etc. Besides she is still expected to perform later right?

3. Most don't prefer to have sex prior to going out. I guess its a hair and makeup thing.....Id rather have sex before going out depending on if the time I booked is early enough. If she pleases me and can maintain good conversation and dialogue.....I'm smitten with her at that point, and the dinner date is merely added incentive. I usually build more of an appetite after sex anyway....(make me a samich). The anticipation is too great when she arrives and I hate waiting lol. I already have all the energy and proteins Ill require.

4. She still in fantasy mode, and not as real as the session....which by performance standards is way harder to fake....

She can't and won't try to be overly opinionated and if the conversation flows she won't share as much stuff about herself or her interest. It seems to much like a one sided conversation where I'm usually more extrovert to influence dialogue. The ladies seem more comfortable in question mode until a current event or pop culture reference ensues. Originally Posted by gimme_that
...this is my Q? Did she eat the To-Go plate before you left(leave)? TFF
No I'm referring to taking the to go plate to my place, then leaving it there. I hate wasted food, but even if she didn't want to eat it, she should take it away from my site and just pitch it in a dumpster. When It occurred these were relatively expensive plates......

I had another who wanted me to get another entree for her kids. I didn't like that too much, but the session was great.
You are funny, Gimme_that.

You really have to communicate a little more with the ladies that you do extended dates with. All your con's are things that you're supposed to be aware of or in control of before the date.

1. Try sharing an appetizer as opposed to having a full meal.

2. Though dressed nicely, a lady doesn't have to be wearing garters and stockings or girdles to dinner. That is uncomfortable.

3. She should have a level of natural beauty where ruining her makeup should be the last of her worries. There is nothing wrong with letting you see the garters and stockings before dinner, cleaning up and going out to eat.

4. Being herself should BE fantasy mode. Communications in emails and on the phone prior to the date should let you know how her sense of humor runs, or if she puts on the "I agree" face, or can politely explain your differences without offending you. You should have enough in common to where the conversations should go both ways.

But that won't stop your penis from doing the picking.
I agree $300 is way too much. Mine is $150 (and scales down with the more time you book) but I include filming in addition to all of the other "fun things" that come with Star Treatment. I like to describe it as a more intense encounter, focused on you and what you want. It comes with one tour of Greece for each hour we are together*, and everything else...well, you can find in my reviews. I've got some pretty...interesting Star Treatment reviews, mostly in 2009. One even says the video we made would make Peter North blush. Probably one of my best compliments to this day.

I don't charge the extra $150 because I don't enjoy it though, lord knows I play on camera with a smile

*My tour of Greece add on for Sensual Relaxation is 100 for one tour courtesy of people who want/expect Star Treatment but tried to pass it off as "Sensual Relaxation with Greek" to get a lower price.
I agree $300 is way too much. Mine is $150 (and scales down with the more time you book) but I include filming in addition to all of the other "fun things" that come with Star Treatment. Originally Posted by Missy Mariposa
Hell, to me, that's worth an extry $300! I'm gonna book a session with you! I bet those are fun...
If she is a ATF there should be any extra I would think!
Darling, I have never seen anyone with a $300 upcharge for PSE. $100 is the norm. It's usually disguised as 'VIP' or something like that in the rate structure. Originally Posted by Tiffani Jameson
Welp. Wait till I start offering PSE =- It's gonna be double what I charge now LOL. Tiff, call me today if you have time to chat!
If she is a ATF there should be any extra I would think! Originally Posted by Still Looking
My bad! I meant to say "shouldn't" be an extra charge!