Addressing some issues...

• Booth
  • 02-23-2010, 05:15 PM
I see that someone in Houston got points on another board for something he said on eccie. Only that same handle on the other board wasn't him! If any of our esteemed mods see someone using my handle on one of the other boards please know it isn't me. I heard that the guy using this handle on aspd was a real asshole so I want to be very careful.

What's a post whore? Originally Posted by Spacemtn
Many posts, but little of value to the members.
Many posts, but little of value to the members. Originally Posted by GneissGuy
thats a relief....

glad you cleared that up cause I thought you might mean me....

But since I've posted 3 recent reviews of 4 wonderful young ladies and have plenty of kudos from guys and gals thanking me or acknowledging that I bring interesting and worthwhile subjects to the table I can quit worrying!!!!!

I guess we can be glad this isn't ASPD because over there we had a small handful of guys and gals full of themselves that were making the determination FOR the community as to what was worthwhile and what wasn't......
  • Logic
  • 02-23-2010, 07:35 PM
Im suprised a certain individuel that thinks she runs the boards isnt in here throwing in her two cents like she always is..
I thought we were no longer going to allow "venom" in the threads?.....

Dude your life is gonna suck!
  • Logic
  • 02-23-2010, 07:37 PM
LOL...What did i do?..
Im suprised a certain individuel that thinks she runs the boards isnt in here throwing in her two cents like she always is.. Originally Posted by Venom
Pot Stirred? Check.
I don't know man I just remember reading that there was too much "venom" in some of the recent threads... Better get out of here and hide in the Locker Room until it's safe.

I do recall however that a few of those recent threads demonstrated to her and a few others that they were no longer in charge......
  • Logic
  • 02-23-2010, 07:39 PM
Hahahah...Just a teenie observation!!
  • Logic
  • 02-23-2010, 07:40 PM
Show me the thread!!
Thanks Mod Squadders for the effort in trying to clean-up the ol' sand box.
I was starting to run a little low on insults and F-bombs. (not dangerously low...just a little. Heh! )

Appreciate 'chas!

Regards,
SKF
I thought we were no longer going to allow "venom" in the threads?.....

Dude your life is gonna suck! Originally Posted by Whispers
I gotta tell you Whispers....that's some funny shit.

Venom, buddy...nice edit and thank you.

SFK, bro I find that hard to believe.

Everyone else...hobby on!

LAP
i think it would be hilarious if someone actually registered as troll and or whiteknight, trollete. would be some funny shit
I gotta tell you Whispers....that's some funny shit. Originally Posted by lickalotapus
I do have a mildly entertaining side to my personality......

My biggest problem comes from being shy, timid and withdrawn but I'm taking a two day seminar on "Assertiveness" next week that might help with that
My biggest problem comes from being shy, timid and withdrawn but I'm taking a two day seminar on "Assertiveness" next week that might help with that Originally Posted by Whispers
Cool but be careful, latex chafes

LAP