A Guess at the true death rate in Texas

whats up with brazil? they have a humid climate.

they have the cv-19 there. it looks like they're having some trouble with it?
Yep, unless you’re in a nursing home in NYC. Cuomo sends covid patients there.

https://nypost.com/2020/05/01/cuomos...ov-pataki/amp/

And I thought Fredo was the family retard. Originally Posted by bambino
They are very similar maybe more than you realize.

they have the cv-19 there. it looks like they're having some trouble with it? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
It is hard to say without accurate healthcare reporting.
You want me to single out Trump? This is a Global issue.The stay at home orders were initiated by the "CDC" and the "WHO". At this point and I've said it before, I question everyone in Government on both Federal and local levels. If you Liberals would stop focusing on just Trump and look at the total picture with this Pandemic you'll see more than just a Virus. You'll begin to see a total breakdown in our form of Government and Society in general. The majority of the citizens of this nation are part of the problem. Originally Posted by Levianon17
What happens to America First?

Yous are confused again. If your leader had taken steps to protect America, like yous expect him to, then maybe your country wouldn’t be the COVID capital of the world.

But at least this is all part of a master plan to destroys the AMERICAN way of lifes, eh, LeviQanon?
What happens to America First?

Yous are confused again. If your leader had taken steps to protect America, like yous expect him to, then maybe your country wouldn’t be the COVID capital of the world.

But at least this is all part of a master plan to destroys the AMERICAN way of lifes, eh, LeviQanon? Originally Posted by HoeHummer
You idiots with these steps Trump was suppose to take, totally cracks me up. You dummys still don't get it. They really don't care that people die, they want high death rates. You put way too much trust in Government. Those numbers they put out are grossly inaccurate anyway.

they have the cv-19 there. it looks like they're having some trouble with it? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
We were there in mid-March. You wouldn't have even known that there was a threat of the coronavirus. President Bolsonaro is in total denial mode concerning any potential threats imposed by the virus.
We were there in mid-March. You wouldn't have even known that there was a threat of the coronavirus. President Bolsonaro is in total denial mode concerning any potential threats imposed by the virus. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
What are the numbers in Brazil?
What are the numbers in Brazil? Originally Posted by friendly fred
Well,

um
dois
tręs
quatro
cinco
seis
sete
oito
nove
dez
and on and on.

But in reality, their numbers are getting up there.

Coronavirus Cases:110,156
Deaths:7,485
Well,

um
dois
tręs
quatro
cinco
seis
sete
oito
nove
dez
and on and on.

But in reality, their numbers are getting up there.

Coronavirus Cases:110,156
Deaths:7,485 Originally Posted by eccielover
If they are doing nothing to mitigate those aren't a disaster, though bad for the individuals.
If they are doing nothing to mitigate those aren't a disaster, though bad for the individuals. Originally Posted by friendly fred
Yeah, I always forget how populous Brazil actually is.
Yeah, I always forget how populous Brazil actually is. Originally Posted by eccielover

200+ million
Texas just opened up barber shops, nail, tanning and hair salons starting Friday. Gyms, and certain other establishments can reopen on May 18th. Restrictions apply.

https://www.statesman.com/news/20200...tm_term=050520
Texas just opened up barber shops, nail, tanning and hair salons starting Friday. Gyms, and certain other establishments can reopen on May 18th. Restrictions apply.

https://www.statesman.com/news/20200...tm_term=050520 Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
We have an excellent Governor!