Big Big nips

it’s has been way to long since I saw Laura Lynn’s titties.
it’s always hard to concentrate with your dixk in her mouth…yum
Distinee looks yummy too
there used to be this dancer at ricks Fort Worth that had perfect gum drop nipples. like the size of the candy or bigger. I miss her. had some fun times there with her. I don't remember her stage name. she was also a bartender at another club.
Any new big nipple updates??
I have big areolas with hard eraser nips that love attention, but I think Ally Hope has very large areolas Originally Posted by Laura Lynn
Love hard eraser nips….always looking for some to ck out
I love big areolas with any size nips, as long as they are sensitive and get aroused...Nips that don’t get aroused scare me (so does the outtie navel...lol).

When the nips get hard & aroused and the areolas draw up from arousal- IT’S GAME ON, TIME TO EAT SOME PUSSY!!
Interesting topic. Sure would have been nice if the ladies had included some pictures so that we could assess properly. Many of their galleries dont include the necessary topless shots.
Been trying to see her for a while just never seem to her the same schedule
I wish mine where bigger .... Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
But are they sensitive?
The largest areolas I have ever seen in the world belong to SweetCountryGirl located in Garland (Dallas). She is pretty "UTR" but uses the email 69sweet.............@gmail.com , and you can search on here for more data...big natural lovely breasts with monster large areolas. (I realize this post was about nipples, but it seems to have strayed to areola and she has the best if you like them large.)
Gracy definitely has the nipples and very sensitive. As soon as you get to a session with Gracy shown those nipples some love lol. Once you get her motor running Gracy will fuck you till you quit !
Interesting topic. Sure would have been nice if the ladies had included some pictures so that we could assess properly. Many of their galleries dont include the necessary topless shots. Originally Posted by yewhew
It is against the TOS
It is against the TOS Originally Posted by Laura Lynn
True, but for those who have seen yours, they’re amazing.
True, but for those who have seen yours, they’re amazing. Originally Posted by Admiral Giggle
  • BLM69
  • 10-15-2022, 11:58 PM
The largest areolas I have ever seen in the world belong to SweetCountryGirl located in Garland (Dallas). She is pretty "UTR" but uses the email 69sweet.............@gmail.com , and you can search on here for more data...big natural lovely breasts with monster large areolas. (I realize this post was about nipples, but it seems to have strayed to areola and she has the best if you like them large.) Originally Posted by Adidas
Those sound delicious 😋