Crazy Sex toys!

A good old fashioned pickle? Nah, to knobby. I wonder what the check out girl/boy thinks when someone buys just a giant pickle, hahahaha.
I know the man at home depot had a knowing tone and look when I bought two removable shower heads, hehehe.
He said: Have a nice day, and winked.
Those Home Depot hardware dept. guys have all the fun . . .
Those Home Depot hardware dept. guys have all the fun . . . Originally Posted by SlowHand49
Removeable shower heads have more fun.
I stand corrected . . .
Dom errr, Home Depot is a bondage shopping wonderland....

PPE
I'm curious what would be on a Home Depot shopping list for a Dom. Please share.
That may be better shown as a field trip.....

There is something in almost EVERY aisle there.....

But I will try and make a list....

PPE
first toy made my pussy wet just thinking of it. I'm always trying to get fingered while recieving oral but that let me ride your face. Originally Posted by MissMollyMcGrath
Hmmm I see the potenial, and priced low enough for each of my ATF GFES can have their own. maybe modify it to include a pulsating egg or bullet, then we may have to define a new the CG position, call it the FCG. May need to put a plastic sheet under your head for this one!!!
http://www.bondagefetishstore.com/p/.../VSR-C615.html

Would anyone get this toy and use it's full purpose?? Originally Posted by Tex9401
Combine this toy... with the dog collar that connects to your WFI and allows your dog to tweet on twitter. Just the collar and not the dog. That way you could tweet while being kinky. The twitter WFI attach was supposed to be avail in July but never heard if it made it to market.
I'm curious what would be on a Home Depot shopping list for a Dom. Please share. Originally Posted by anova444
Look around in the hardware aisles . . . and let your imagination run wild . . .
These might not be considered a toy but they look like a lot of fun to me.

http://shop.fetish-live.com/bizarr-p...ml?language=en
Princess Laeyas Vibrating Light Sabor did it for me....
I thought I have seem everything until that...

I have also seen weird stuff like fake sheep...
How the hell do u go from woman to fake farm animals so I bought one and sent it to my brother for his wedding aniversary...
What it is:
A rubber strap-on you wear on your chin "to assist oral pleasure."(dildo)
What it does:
You're supposed to use it to Plant your girlfriend while you eat her out... provided she can stop laughing at you once you put it on.
Who comes up with things like this?
Other uses:
At Halloween wear it on your nose for a Pinocchio costume, or just go as "Crazy Dildo Face".
I might have to get one though to add to my weird sex toy collection...
Just wanted to share!!
anyone got anything good and weird they want to share!! Originally Posted by Princess_laeya
Hmmm I see the potenial, and priced low enough for each of my ATF GFES can have their own. maybe modify it to include a pulsating egg or bullet, then we may have to define a new the CG position, call it the FCG. May need to put a plastic sheet under your head for this one!!! Originally Posted by Rcoop361

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=88900

that review saids it all!!!! :yik es:
Im so intrigued....I guess im just starting to get to the point where the megaplex standard stock of toys is getting boring...