Au Natural...up top

thanks... I have a lot to smile about
Great smile. Originally Posted by JohnnyCap
That is the I just hit the jackpot smile there! Gorgeous!
HELP!!!! I'm at a loss coming from
no hair to a head full of natural hair. I have NO clue what to
do w/this hair. It's like velcro (giggles)
and i don't want to cut it. Any help
is appreciated. Thx! Originally Posted by Seeking ~P
You know I loved the Bald head too P.
Helps her be seen crossing the street at night...
I used to shave my hair and wear wigs for the same reason, but that shit is hot as hell and wigs hold smells worse than real hair. Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne
Dunno about this .... I don't wear funky wigs even in the high of summer. Any guy can smell my hair (or err wig lol) and it smells great lol.
Dunno about this .... I don't wear funky wigs even in the high of summer. Any guy can smell my hair (or err wig lol) and it smells great lol. Originally Posted by MOCHAakaMOCHA
I am guessing that you don't smoke... and that's a good thing. I do, and even when not smoking in a session, if you don't wash your hair everyday it will hold that it. Also, I tend to sweat some during sessions, especially longer more intense ones. That also holds in hair. And God forbid you have a guy who aims for your ass, tits, face, or mouth and overshoots. All in your hair. All of those substances hold if you don't wash your hair at least every day.

Here are some of the off the counter, any black beauty supply store finds. You can also find them at Walmarts and Targets that have an ethnic hair section.

One huge help for dry frizzy hair is to comb thru your conditioner in the shower...then leave it in while shaving, etc. I don't have natural AA hair, but it's super curly and dry. My AA girl friends also do this and it really helps get the moisture even. You'll notice how much softer it is when you rinse.

I think natural hair is so pretty and grabbable. Very pretty picture, LD.
I am guessing that you don't smoke... and that's a good thing. I do, and even when not smoking in a session, if you don't wash your hair everyday it will hold that it. Also, I tend to sweat some during sessions, especially longer more intense ones. That also holds in hair. And God forbid you have a guy who aims for your ass, tits, face, or mouth and overshoots. All in your hair. All of those substances hold if you don't wash your hair at least every day.

Here are some of the off the counter, any black beauty supply store finds. You can also find them at Walmarts and Targets that have an ethnic hair section.

Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne

Now if we can just get a picture of you licking your hand after applying the white goo.......
I'm a bit old fashioned but I like it natural on top and on bottom
I'm pretty minimalist. I use this stuff

and to moisturize I use shea butter in winter and coconut oil (the kind you can cook with) in warmer weather.
I'm not black... but I am in my 40's and decided to just let my grey come in, au naturale. To me, it looks really pretty so far, I've got this rockin stripe developing, to contrast my long dark brown hair - the rest just looks like hilites for now And its the silvery, glimmery grey, not the coffee-stained brass kind.

To the ladies with AA hair, have any of you tried WEN? I dont think I can use it since mine is on the oily side, but every one of my girlfriends who have chemically treated hair has sworn by it. Just curious.
You are correct. Non-smoker .
+1 on that Cantu shea butter leave-in.

Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne
Even homemade oils are great Daph, I use coconut oil and vitamin E oils ...

I applaud you natural ladies! I just love having natural hair ( 3 years strong)...my RW clients meet me with curly hair and cantu butter lol

Dark and Natural Co-wash is great too
OK here's a better and more recent one, shot today. Casual shot with no editing (except tattoos) so haters, feel free to call me a fatass, then weep that you aren't real man enough to ride some real curves!

I stopped relaxing my hair when I was about 22. And I've been growing to love my hair more and more ever since. I want to lock my hair in the future, but for now, it's twisted.