National "hug a pimp" Day

Have no fuckin idea what ur talkin about. But still. Go fuck yourself Originally Posted by jw4591
Like this numnuts. Fuckin JW.
Attached Images File Type: png phone.png (28.6 KB, 54 views)
Sorry, none of those new fangled solo cups. Paper Dixie cups give the best sound.
In Casparis, smoke signals or homing pigeons are used regularly.
Good, now STFU, you aint fuckin funny. You are making a fucking Ass out of yourself. Originally Posted by jw4591
O that I could be an "asshole extroidanaire" and change my handle to JackWad4...
I needs a hug about now

There ya go Chesty.

Feel better now?
I have a land-line and have had it for years. I still hve a phone that works off of that land-line and does not need electricity. The primary reason is that I live in an area that is frequented by hurricanes and while I have lost the ability to use a cellphone due to not being able to charge the battery or the cell towers are down or the cell towers are overloaded, I have never lost the use of my land-line. Now just because I have a land-line does not mean that I would ever give that information to anyone in this business. Of course, that is my choice and we all have a right to make a choice when it comes to you personal level of security and that works both ways between the provider and the hobbyist. Free will is such a wonderful thing.

Another reason is that I love fucking with tele marketers.
The primary reason is that I live in an area that is frequented by hurricanes Originally Posted by The2Dogs
Hurricanes? Don't you mean tumbleweeds?

There ya go Chesty.

Feel better now? Originally Posted by sexymaid_69
Thanks so much - I really needed that after Mommy scolded me
I don't believe we ever had one if those hurricanes in Pittsburgh. No tumbleweeds either.
I don't believe we ever had one if those hurricanes in Pittsburgh. No tumbleweeds either. Originally Posted by bambino
Nope.

We just get to deal with the fluffy white shit piled up everywhere.
OK, everyone else has to deal with it.

I hibernate.