Why do most foooking threads derail in coed even without the presence of Shine da Great and Sistine"Achilles" chapel!

You mean the way you and your group of disrupting pivot boys have derailed threads in the past with your look at me posts? Originally Posted by boardman
I'm an independent thought arbiter. I'm not part of any online click. Real life is a different story. But just fyi one cannot disrupt or derail a "look at me" thread they're the author of.

Get It? Got It? Ok Good!!!
Never said you disrupted your own threads. You and your buds have a history of disrupting others.

And it's clique not click. Got it?
Never said you disrupted your own threads. You and your buds have a history of disrupting others.

And it's clique not click. Got it? Originally Posted by boardman
You mean how you're disrupting this thread and how yall do countless others that I can point out to you. You mean like that?

And typing click with a que feels gay to me so I'll continue misspelling it. Thnx.
And typing click with a que feels gay to me so I'll continue misspelling it. Thnx. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

Are you implying that because Boardman uses the proper spelling for clique, that he's gay? That you're using a very underhanded manner to call him gay?

I wouldn't put it past you.
...one cannot disrupt or derail a "look at me" thread they're the author of.... Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
At least you admit you are shinepro, and you started this thread.

A Perry Mason moment B3?
I don't thing anyone is surprised by what he admited...except maybe him
You mean how you're disrupting this thread and how yall do countless others that I can point out to you. You mean like that?

And typing click with a que feels gay to me so I'll continue misspelling it. Thnx. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

Why are you now upset because you think the thread of the guy you just accused of trolling you has now been derailed? So what? Are you defending him now?

The fact that you'd say you choose to appear ignorant over feeling gay is fucking hilarious. It was a bad attempt at trying to deflect that you don't know the difference and in the process you admitted your homophobia. You're too easy...
Upset? NO

You derailing this thread- Yes
Shine trolling SC? - Yes
SC homophobic? - No
SC easy? - Yeah right.
You're too easy... Originally Posted by boardman
It’s always this easy bm.....fucking meltdown on the way.....
The gay part kinda makes sense because of all the ass threads.
Who would have thunk
I'm not a victim Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
All the threads you started and posts you made in the political forum for the last three years are nothing but you crying about the plight of you and your poor and down-trotten ilk. The system has give them the shaft and now it's time to get even. You can add DISINGENUOUS to one of you many personas.
Originally Posted by boardman
Originally Posted by 4PawgLovers
Hi "newbie."
Lmao. Shine must have givem the illusion that he was gonna participate on the thread he started! It prob read the comments and said hell nah. Oh shit. Sorry. Too proper to be shine that ignorant I'll try again.
O fooooookin nah. They defoooookatin on shine my own knobs greetness postestest

I gonna go foooook up and insult that gurllz fort one.

Hope that was ok cuz now my head hurts. I like how he is speaking for all men in here on My fart post. Cuz he bacially said y'all pay 250 and hr for the illusion of excellence!

Well I can't speak for all ladies but in my expierance I don't put on any illusions. I damn sure ain't David Copperfield. It's not about perfection. Or the illusion if it. It's about finding someone you can have a good time with reguradless of why you are here. I can only be me it's worked for me so far. Made some amazing friends on here.

Seems shine or whoever the D he or she really is hasn't graspt the concept of what really goes on here sad really.

Anyhoo. Don't want to turn this dumb AF post into something intellectual! We will save that for the adult guys and gals posts