Providers Who Really Need Business

With 175,848 Eccie Members
P411 Providers Listings = 11,266,
P411 Client Members = 31,269

DESPERATION is not a word i would have used, and bargain hunting is what 10million americans do every day, in all types of businesses. Not that i am bargain hunting, it's in our nature to find the best deal. (women are especialy good at this) IMHO, I think the OP was gearing this thread towards the most needest provider, the phone hasn't rang in weeks, especialy needed business, etc... (which is not stated in all AD's.)
CG Originally Posted by Copierguy0
The idea that "shit happens" is also NONE OF MY BUSINESS. I don't base my choice to see someone based on her personal life circumstance, or her "need." In fact, I don't want to KNOW her business. That's part of what the hobby is for, vs. dating, FFS. This is a fundamental difference between some of us.

Oh...and if it was really "need" then why is a low-price special always in the mix? That speaks more of "helping yourself" not "helping a lady in need." I said "desperation" because it's guys looking for girls that have chosen to lower their rates to hopefully attract last-ditch business. That pretty well defines desperate. (Without any judgement on why she may have decided that, or "shit happening.")

CG: your numbers are inflated to include all of ECCIE. If you narrow your search to simply the region you are in, and the last week or so of CURRENT ads, I think you'll find the number much less. Simply punching that criteria into the search (Show me: Dallas Ad and Weekend lineup forums, with posts two weeks old or newer, with the word "special" in it) I get just 147 results. With a quick scan, I can eliminate names I know I'm not interested in, look for titles that catch my eye, and even new names.

The fact that "special hunting" is somehow too hard for a guy to do, so much work that they want it in one thread for them, is just ridiculous to me.

Perhaps the answer is: guys need to learn to search, not just browse.

Oh..and a thread devoted to "I am in need" violates the advertising guidelines when ladies respond with the issues cited before, which they always will.

As TTH mentioned "how does it hurt?" Answer: Ask the owners that created the ad rules. They decided on a plan and rules that over years of experience, works. A debate over the ad rules seems more relevant vs. the "why can't we just advertise anywhere and people that don't want to read them can just skip."
Maybe, but having done that on a couple of occasions, and the ladies acting as if they were insulted, I am
reluctant to do it in the future. But since this thread has been moved, it is basically pointless to keep it open. I guess that why so many folks resort to BP, and the local Amps. And leave ECCIE to the guys with six figure hobby budgets

Crzy
It's six. I counted. Originally Posted by Tiffani Jameson

Thanck you pretty lady. Six out of 16,041 ... damn good ratio. ,00037404, or one relevant post every 2673.5 posts. Shit that may not be doable with the retarded threads that keep getting posted. I will try to maintain my consistency otherwise it taint right.
Thanck you pretty lady. Six out of 16,041 ... damn good ratio. ,00037404, or one relevant post every 2673.5 posts. Shit that may not be doable with the retarded threads that keep getting posted. I will try to maintain my consistency otherwise it taint right. Originally Posted by pyramider
I didn't count your posts where your calls for taint are justified and legitimate so that should bring your relevancy numbers up quite a bit.. Darling when you become the voice of reason just asking for taint, we're lost. And for quite some time now...
Miss, Tiffani,
Ijs

Consider my postings an open invitation....
Most of ya'll have missed the point of this thread. It has nothing to do with what is in the best interest of most of the providers in that it may drive down prices. But it is about the fact that, if a provider is having a slowdown in "sales" it is her right to reduce her rate as she sees fit and post a "special" if she wishes. It may not be the best marketing ploy but it is her perogitive to do so. I would much rather see someone post a "sale" than post as this board permits marisaofdallas and others to do on a monthly basis, begging for money because of her lot in life. The ISO is designed to work both ways. Hobbyist looking for a deal and providers looking for a source of income. It is immaterial if you as a provider feel that it is or is not in your best interest. They feel it is in theirs.
Duke, get off of your high horse and quit chastising providers for their marketing. You and other Mods allow the constant flow of providers to come on this board and beg for money as Marisaofdallas and others do on a monthly basis because they have a bad day. You are being a hypocrite! The provider ads require you to search high and low for the provider rates, going from ads to showcases to websites. Fix your problems and perhaps their wont be a reason for threads like this. The issue is not whether it is good marketing or not or whether or not you think they should have saved enough money in the past. That is none of your business! The issue is what they choose to do. If it should be on a separate heading, then so be it.
Wolfeman, I think you may have missed the point of the thread. It seems to me, the OP is seeking a better way for those ladies who may need to quickly generate some cash flow to do so. No one has said a lady should not lower her rates or any other way change her offers. That is her choice and hers alone.

Many of the responses have been that the idea of such a thread may be counter productive or not the best way to acceive the desired result. There are already tools and forums in place for ladies to use no matter what their needs may be. There have been suggestions, including mine, about things a lady who is not acheving her sales goals might consider to help with that issue.

The sad truth is while many providers do a great job of using the tools the board provides and are well organized to make it easy for clients to find what they need, many do not. They need to learn how to TCB. While the site has had a number of changes in where rates can be posted over the last few months, its still up to the ladies to make sure they are making their information easy to find. Those who have mastered it get responses from their ads even as bad as the ad forums can be at times. Those who have not learned how to TCB suffer because of it. Its not the fault of the site that many ladies have no idea what they are doing.

The OPs motives seems to one of helpfullness. I would think many ladies appriciate your concerns OP, even if the suggestion is prehaps not the best solution. There are already a number of ways ladies can use the board to respond to their cash needs. The ISO is one. Its poorly used and misused a lot, but it is there and guys post a lot of requests.

Are their ladies who misuse the forums as you indicated? Yes. It seems to me the mods could be very heavy handed about this and drive people away or take a more balanced, forgiving stance. I prefer tolerance myself. A few may "get away with stuff" but many others are just trying their best to not break the "rules". Remember the mods do this for free. They give of their time to try to help the rest of us and have to put up with a lot of shit sometimes as a result.
My intent of the thread, although apparently not well thought out, was to make it easier for the guys operating on limited hobby budgets. And for providers, who are willing to negotiate, in contact with those same guys. Being as some folks, myself included, do not maintain premium access, it is difficult to locate the rates. A lot of ladies post specials, requesting that you visit either their website or P411 page to locate their special rates. I wouldn't go so far as to say desperate, but if that makes us bargain hunters, then so be it. So I guess things will continue with gents posting ISO threads, and the ladies posting ads asking for help. Anyway, I see that the ladies don't post here anymore, with the exception of miss Tiffany, so the thread is now kind of pointless.
Take care folks.

Crzy
Red light special thread or forum.
One word: MarisaofDallas Originally Posted by budrn

That was the point Wolfe man was trying to make.

Fancy has it right. It's hobby suicide to ever say you NEED anything around here. Although... I need pyramiders taint right about now.
Duke, get off of your high horse and quit chastising providers for their marketing. You and other Mods allow the constant flow of providers to come on this board and beg for money as Marisaofdallas and others do on a monthly basis because they have a bad day. You are being a hypocrite! The provider ads require you to search high and low for the provider rates, going from ads to showcases to websites. Fix your problems and perhaps their wont be a reason for threads like this. The issue is not whether it is good marketing or not or whether or not you think they should have saved enough money in the past. That is none of your business! The issue is what they choose to do. If it should be on a separate heading, then so be it. Originally Posted by wolfeman

Funny, I didn't say that specials were wrong or a bad thing. I didn't say a damn thing about how much providers save, or how the hell they manage their money. In fact, I bolded the fact that it's none of my business/concern. I think it has no place here.

Clearly you need to re-read and address what I said, not what you wanted to read.

Oh..and rates have been in back in ads for over four months. You are clearly not searching them, either.

And as far as train-wreck providers: It's not for us to "fix." They aren't a moderation "problem." They are a community "problem." Don't like it? Great...say so in a polite and firm stance. But stupid "OMG, woe is me" threads will always happen here. I find them to be worthless, but they aren't against the rules.

You are trying to bring your hate for Marisa onto a completely separate topic. I think her self-destructive posts are just STUPID. They are the text-book example for desperate, lying, TMI-threads.

But that has ZERO to do with this thread. This thread was about an ongoing thread created for providers to advertise that they are in "need." That's a bad idea, in both my opinion and in the rules established for advertising.

And Crzytxn: I am not trying to bash trying to make our hobby dollar go farther. Specials, bargains, etc. can be good for BOTH parties. Negotiation is often frowned on, but if a lady posts a reduced rate, that's her business. If a guy wants to search for a lower rate that meets his need, that's his business. That's win-win. I NEVER said otherwise.

The point I was making is that if a guy says "I want to help whoever needs it most," then there shouldn't be a bargain price attached to it. You can't be both charitable and cheap at the same time.

I also disagree with qualifying "need" based on who has a sob story. Determining "need" seems like too much involvement in the personal lives. I don't want to know. I think people that do want to know are begging to be lied to.

So...three separate things. Specials. Advertising rules. TMI-posts for "need."
  • ~Ze~
  • 02-18-2013, 10:53 AM
Duke -vs- Wolfeman

I didn't count your posts where your calls for taint are justified and legitimate so that should bring your relevancy numbers up quite a bit.. Darling when you become the voice of reason just asking for taint, we're lost. And for quite some time now... Originally Posted by Tiffani Jameson

For the tainted will lead the retards to the land of taint, milfs, honeys, and hineys ...
Like there isn't enough opportunity to post ads around here? Seriously, you really think we need a bargin bin section or a blue light section? Go to BP if you need a $20 blowjob.....

Get off your lazy ass and search the ads. Guys who want to bargin shop... can do so with existing avenues. Women who want to advertise special rates... can do so with existing avenues. If everyone would get off their asses and look instead of spamming ads or ISO's for dirt cheap pussy they would find a happy match.