BBFS Friendly Providers in Houston Thread - Coed Version - Please stay on topic!!!

If I knew any.......I Am going to be honest I wouldnt tell you or anybody here on eccie
I still find it amusing that there are those that insist on BBBJCIMNQNS with DFK yet claim they would never do BBFS.
These also have no issue with doing DATY. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
I agree with you on that one. Throat cancer among middle aged non-smokers is becoming more and more common. I wonder how that happens? HP something or other. The most dangerous strains don't even cause genital whatyumocallits so you get zero heads up. lol
Throat cancer among middle aged non-smokers is becoming more and more common. Originally Posted by GrkFrk
In females?
Yuck. Originally Posted by aliyahrose
okay.. I'm going to mark you as "undecided"..
So all of these hookers who become pregnant aren't knocked up by only their boyfriends?
So all of these hookers who become pregnant aren't knocked up by only their pimps ? Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
FTFY
In females? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Both guys and gals. Not tryin to be a buzzkill just a reality checker.
And I think we should all just assume that if a guy sees any provider more than once, he's barebacking her. Am I right? Originally Posted by lizardking
No...
Oh yeah...STILL no names being given by any of these BBFS seeking hobbyists who are SO talkative in private...

Suddenly silent???
You guys are not following op's rules. You are in SO much trouble with his NEW FRIEND!

He's going to tell on you
Has this been discussed in private?
You mean like in an area where you are not supposed to speak of in the open board, like a private area.

Who woulda thunck.
Oh yeah...STILL no names being given by any of these BBFS seeking hobbyists who are SO talkative in private...

Suddenly silent??? Originally Posted by Wakeup
Still haven't gotten an answer on points. Happy to list names otherwise.

Edit: Bored.

I had started with the following:

Britneynashville
Cristinexo
Hazel Lee
Sexxy Kimm
Tattooed Barbie
Sexxijeni

Edit: playfulsabrina

They are afraid to post/ask in Coed....or at perhaps they are just accused of being afraid.

I'm starting this threAD for them...and you ladies.
Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
C'mon dude, you are WAY to old to get on here with all that "I'm asking for a friend of a friend BS".
  • Tatu
  • 06-26-2016, 04:53 AM
Still haven't gotten an answer on points. Happy to list names otherwise.

Edit: Bored.

I had started with the following:

Britneynashville
Cristinexo
Hazel Lee
Sexxy Kimm
Tattooed Barbie
Sexxijeni

Edit: playfulsabrina Originally Posted by BillyShears
Did you hit it raw or is this one of those I suspect she does posts?
I can vouch that 2 on the list above have offered it to me in the past.