Michael Flynn Seeks Immunity In Exchange For Testifying On Trump’s Russia Ties

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
let me fix that:

MOO-HAM-MUD PIG.
Which lies would that be? The fact that he was being surveilled? That the swamp has to be drained? Seems like that most of the things Trump has said have come true or proven to be true. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
What has he said that has come true?

That the first day in office he will do away with Obama care.
He will fix immigration.
Build a wall.
America will be great again.
FUCKING HILARIOUS! coming from a Barry Bathhouse Fanboy named MIKE... or EKIM or iv'a biggen or wordup666 or bamscram...

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB

Or from a big mouth liar named iffy or cocksucker who has never proved anything.
Got anymore members you want to try and name Mike?
Why don't you contact a mod and prove it liar?
bamscram like Susan Rice is a patsy...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DinHFzB5yJ8
Thats the Sad Part about it , they choose someone that fits the Criteria of hate to do the job for them ... the joke isn't on Obama or Trump or any Puppet for that Matter

the Joke on anyone who still really Believes a President has any saying over anything lol. Another Joke is the Level of Stupidity people Actually are ...

i mean look at the Dumb Comments in the Threads ... that will explain a lot

And Yes i totally Agree that Republicans are Disgusted of whats happening now
The democrats and the Trump haters are the only ones going back to Russia again and again. Most of the rest of us have moved on or were never taken in by the tricksters. Imagine how the world has changed since 2012 when Obama made fun of Romney for worrying about the great boogy man Russia. I guess the joke is on Obama. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
So you are saying that all those EOs that Obama signed were bullshit? What about his ability to bomb Khaddafi out of power?
Or are you a Bilderberg believer?