So Long, Rick Perry

• shanm
  • 06-21-2015, 08:00 PM
Seriously...just about every major corporation in America does that attribution you blithering idiot. Who gets chosen for high government office, judgeships, cabinet positions? Mostly, people who went to a highly ranked college you stupid fuckhead. Originally Posted by DSK
Didn't you drop out of high school?
Didn't you drop out of high school? Originally Posted by shanm
Are you certain that the Jewish Welsher made it that far?
  • DSK
  • 06-21-2015, 11:21 PM
Didn't you drop out of high school? Originally Posted by shanm
Are you another Cougar High Alum?
  • DSK
  • 06-21-2015, 11:22 PM
Are you certain that the Jewish Welsher made it that far? Originally Posted by bigtex
Do you know what the definition of "is" is? Can you prove you aren't someone? No one can on an anonymous board, asshole...
I don't care if he wears glasses or not, Perry was never going to get anywhere. He has eaten way too many retard sandwiches.
  • shanm
  • 06-22-2015, 08:57 AM
Are you another Cougar High Alum? Originally Posted by DSK
Cougar high?

errr no...bbut I clearly remember you mentioning several times that you dropped out of high school.

Of course, this is the internet so you probably aggrandized yourself by replacing "middle" with "high".
  • DSK
  • 06-22-2015, 06:30 PM
Cougar high?

errr no...bbut I clearly remember you mentioning several times that you dropped out of high school.

Of course, this is the internet so you probably aggrandized yourself by replacing "middle" with "high". Originally Posted by shanm
Please provide a link where I mentioned dropping out of high school, or STFU.
Please provide a link where I mentioned dropping out of high school, or STFU. Originally Posted by DSK
The Jewish Welsher did not drop out of high school.

He never made it that far!