Review comments, Reviews itself & WKs

Chung you are super petty but do your thing. Let me add you to the TOP of my list. Your WK comments are hella annoying. Grow up dude Originally Posted by Nina the Dicknapper
I note a strong connection between you and Suiram77's posts in this thread.. and you call me a WK?

btw, you stole my line about growing up.. you took that straight from my post this morning, in the Sherry review thread that bugs the Hell out of you for some reason.

chung is on my blocked list, but now and then he's not a dick so i read his posts Originally Posted by !VI!
why thank you Darling!

Don't assume everything in private tags is negative. The rule for men is that we cannot reference anything from a private post or Rest Of Story in a review without also putting in it private tags. Could be something positive, but has to remain private becuase of site rules.

On this matter:
Private comments are made sometimes not to protect what is actually written but to conform to the rules of the board which state any comments made that reflect what is written in the review must be private tagged. Originally Posted by cheatercheater
I'd venture to guess that the vast majority of what is in private tags is a question raised by or in response to something in the reviewer's ROS. Most are innocent enough, but the rule is that you can't publicly mention something contained in ROS, period.
I note a strong connection between you and Suiram77's posts in this thread.. and you call me a WK?

btw, you stole my line about growing up.. you took that straight from my post this morning, in the Sherry review thread that bugs the Hell out of you for some reason.

why thank you Darling!

Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Chung you really need to take a look in the mirror - you are on e of the biggest WK's on this board and you are really a jerk!
I'd venture to guess that the vast majority of what is in private tags is a question raised by or in response to something in the reviewer's ROS. Most are innocent enough, but the rule is that you can't publicly mention something contained in ROS, period. Originally Posted by TinMan
Well had some fun with TheOriginalDannie by placing nothing in private tags but spacers to make it look like there were long conversations. I miss her gumbo.

Nina, others, this point is extremely important. Just like you can't post in the open stuff from your ladies only area, men can't post in open content from private sections, which include reviews. Has nothing to do with intent.
I love Nina's spunk (not a sexual reference). Her ability to say what she thinks and own it is refreshing.
Chung you really need to take a look in the mirror - you are on e of the biggest WK's on this board and you are really a jerk! Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
I'll play along this time, although you are getting quite obsessed with me.. other than Sherry and Lalalove, both of whom I've previously explained why I'm not their WK's.. who else can you name? let's have names.. and after you're done, please stop stalking me, K?
I'll play along this time, although you are getting quite obsessed with me.. other than Sherry and Lalalove, both of whom I've previously explained why I'm not their WK's.. who else can you name? let's have names.. and after you're done, please stop stalking me, K? Originally Posted by Chung Tran
sir, I am not stalking you- but you have a lot of enemies on this site- both providers and hobbyist and for the love of god you can't comprehend that you are a loud mouth, egotistical individual.
Maybe he knows and just doesnt care?
sir, I am not stalking you- but you have a lot of enemies on this site- both providers and hobbyist and for the love of god you can't comprehend that you are a loud mouth, egotistical individual. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
you and Sir Paul are my 2 enemies (even Suiram77 is NOT my enemy), LOL.. that's it.

are you going to answer my question?
Luke sir this isn't a Greek tragedy, I doubt Chung has "enemies" on this board. In another thread you labeled another as a pos (douchebag is the word I think you used).Between the two, Chung actually uses this site to find and fuck girls he likes and gives informative reviews, whereas the other seemingly only exists to stir shit up. Personally I think Chung is funny as hell...there are some real dickweeds on this board (woman haters, bigots) that deserve your weapon leveled on them.
Relax sir and enjoy
sir, I am not stalking you- but you have a lot of enemies on this site- both providers and hobbyist and for the love of god you can't comprehend that you are a loud mouth, egotistical individual. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Absolutely agree with that Luke
you and Sir Paul are my 2 enemies (even Suiram77 is NOT my enemy), LOL.. that's it.

are you going to answer my question? Originally Posted by Chung Tran
C tran this is the first and only thing you have ever said that I agree with we are most
Definitely not enemies considering that this is a sex site and so full of fake shit.

I will never have a enemy on eccie never, I just don't take you social media gangsters that
Serious. Now do I care for you here on the boards Hell no!! Not even a lil bit absolutely
No respect for you and your crew so for the first and I'm sure last time I do agree with
You we are not enemies I don't know you and you don't know me so there you go.
The private tags are an important tool for the guys because there are folks who are reluctant to give a no review based on something that is unique to that hobbyist. I really hate to give a no review, but there are times when I think information should be shared that might be a deal breaker for some hobbyists. For the well known providers, there is plenty of data out there that the odd no review will be questioned.
C tran this is the first and only thing you have ever said that I agree with we are most
Definitely not enemies considering that this is a sex site and so full of fake shit.
Originally Posted by suiram77
and IF you were to ever offer me a ride in that shiny black sports car... we might even become friends