I want to do it

sinep just needs to find a Sugar Daddy or Sugar Momma. Maybe cowboys4angels will assist.
I will take the sugar momma only. That would be great if you could make some suggestions since you seem to know so much about this subject.
S1
from their services page.
replace "men" w/ "women" and it reads just like an female provider's or agency's page.

but can they make a great steaming pot of chili?? :^)

penis1, if you can last an hour pleasing a woman in all kinds of ways, and look pretty good [no beer gut, tobacco stained teeth, tats all over, etc], perhaps you could always advertise on backpage or eros or Adult News Entertainment. just dont use photos you stole off the internet!!! :^) bait and switch will get you tarred and feathered. unless of course that's what you're after. Originally Posted by pmdelites
pmdelites, get a sense of humor, if you thought I was serious it's time to take a step back and a break from eccie! Originally Posted by sinep1
def not taking it completely seriously!!
thought my comment about photos showed my sense of humor.

but, if i were going to take it seriously, i'd still give the same advice
JPM,
You too need a break, humor, try it, the ladies like this quality! That's my picture to your left.
S1 Originally Posted by sinep1
where's the love sinep? i'm not feeling it dude. i was trying to help steer those with interest your way! gals and dudes alike. and don't tell us you have 'no dudes policy'...would that be NDA? we don't need that kind of drama.
Sorry to burst your bubble JPM. I maintain a strict no dudes/dicks policy. I only have enough to feed the females and no wish to see any dicks but my own. I am still looking for a female instructor to show me the ropes. If you know of any provider between the ages of 25 to 35, 5'5", no more than 125 lbs. cute and blonde, send her my way!