Kendall4U
Chloe Smalls
Pistol Marks
Kaya Jolee
ThatHotNurse
Bliss of DFW
ExoticBabyGirl
Aprill Originally Posted by MobyDick100
Listed in the order I met them, Kendall4U, Jessica (UTR), and THN are easily the best I've encountered during this tour of the hobby. We see offerings all the time for sessions with limited activities (BnG, DATYonly, etc.), but these ladies could corner the market on makeout-only sessions. Problem is, once the kissing starts, most of us can't stop there. So, maybe not such a great idea after all, lol. That said, my ex and I used to go to public places and mug down just to put on a show. That might be an interesting idea for a new kind of session. Shoot, it's even legal.... Originally Posted by eccienewbie
Thanks guys.

And ftr I enjoy kissing Kendall too!
This is a subject after my own heart. I love DFK and I have done a great deal of research.
I was trained by Fawn and went out and studied on my own . There is no best. There is style and technique. There are those that enjoy and those that not so much. Each and every lady on my list has something special to offer. This is the Gold standard of DFk in alphabetic order.
Bella of Fort Worth, Bliss DFW, Brown suger baby, Casandra La mor, Carmen C.,Daphne Hart, DFW busty babe, Emily Ezzel, EGB, Eva, Hannah Marie, Jessica UTR, Kaylee hot chick, Kaya Jolee, Kaliah, Kendall 4u, Lindsey Lacy, Myra, Raquel D Milo, Roxy28, Sexy Diamond, The Hot nurse, Tiffani, Tori C. I have most surely left off some on my list as I am pulling from memory but these ladies can kiss... I guarantee it . All different all special
Darn it" add Melannie Star she is a star kisser
In no special order, all these ladies have special (to me) DFKs....They are all different, but I totally lose control...

Aprill, Pistol Marks, Silvia, StormyStaxxx, Kaydense, Naughty Piper, Riley Marie, Cecelia.Baby, Myra...
I don't DFK often but of those I have, in order I met them have been THN, Melannie Star, and Kendall4U. Really GREAT masters of GFE.
My vote goes to Jessica UTR and AngelaS
Selena51 is a woman that fits this mold very well, starting out slow while make out then being more passionate and as the intimacy continues it only gets better....
Bliss, Bliss, Bliss
Jessica (UTR)
Spikebaby
Angela S
Back in the day
Fawn
Miss Parker
Avery Ashton
Nichole Preston ( she may have invented kissing)
Bliss, Bliss, Bliss
Jessica (UTR)
Spikebaby
Angela S
Back in the day
Fawn
Miss Parker
Avery Ashton
Nichole Preston ( she may have invented kissing) Originally Posted by Redsan
Why Thank you Redsan!

Kissing is my favorite part of being GFE....and if it is done well....it is what turns me on the MOST!

Spikebaby
Kissing is the activity I most seek in a GFE provider. In no particular order I would also vote for Kendall4u, Laura Lynn and Spike Baby. Laura Lynn's DFK greeting at the door really gets me going!
Jgirl gets my vote.
She has mastered the art of slow, deep, sensual, intensely passionate kissing
My favorites, Haven Archer, Whitney does Dallas, Jessica (UTR), Aprill, Pistol, Olivia Nin, and Aaliya Cruz. I can kiss Haven for hours, and have... I've had wonderful night kissing all of these lovelies!
Most definitely AngelaS . I can get lost in time DFK with her .
Flava

good DFK is great