We recommend Hillary Clinton for president

In my post yesterday, neither YRider or Sistene Chapel would respond. That they support Hillary given her willing participation in holding back money pledged to Haitian relief that resulted in thousands of deaths and the multitude of visits by Bill to Pedophile island quite directly means THEY DIRECTLY SUPPORT THE ACTIONS LISTED BELOW. Congrats to liberals Yrider and Sistene Chapel and the editorial board of the DMN for revealing who you really are to this board. Shameless.

1) Hillary Clinton and Bill Clinton raised something on the order of $2 Billion after the Haiti earthquake and spent about $41 Million on aid to dying men, women, and children. The rest has gone to hiring Foundation people that are now staff for her campaign. Dallas Morning News clearly chose to ignore these facts that have been presented in countless articles. And in the WSJ at least 3 times.

2) Bill Clinton visited Jeffrey Epstein's Pedophile Island 28 times. Can anyone tell us that HRC did not know that that is where he went 28 times. She had no idea of his whereabouts? Baloney!!! SHE KNEW. One more time SHE KNEW. That silence in her ongoing marriage makes her complicit in the monstrosity that is the repeated raping of underage girls. SHE KNEW.

Trump may well be the jerk, but his redeeming quality is that he is fighting FOR America. So, we have a 5% chance of a good presidency with Trump.

With Clinton, we have a ZERO percent chance. And the Dallas Morning News is willing to lend their support to this wretched political creature. Stupid.
Awwww boo boo. are you feeling ignored?

Well here's my response.
  • DSK
  • 09-08-2016, 09:55 AM
You sound butt-hurt and ass wrecked. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Like you sound each morning?
Shameless!

Don't you love how the RWWipes constantly moralize?

Hahahahahahaaaaaa!
No response..... because you have no response. Liberals talk a big game about caring for the poor and defending women(also little girls), but when presented with the facts about Clinton(stealing charitable funds and knowledge of pedophile island) means they approve of her actions(no action). Unrepentant support of Clinton's monstrous deeds is incredible.

Half the time conservatives, at least, toss their bad apples overboard. Remember widestance?

Say here and now:

1) Do you support Clinton stealing funds meant for Haitian relief and using it in her campaign?

2) Do you still support Hillary with her undoubtedly knowing Bill Clinton went to pedophile island 28 times for his ongoing needs?

No answer means to the question means - YES. That is monstrous in and of it self. What is wrong with you guys?
1) Hillary Clinton and Bill Clinton raised something on the order of $2 Billion after the Haiti earthquake and spent about $41 Million on aid to dying men, women, and children. The rest has gone to hiring Foundation people that are now staff for her campaign. Dallas Morning News clearly chose to ignore these facts that have been presented in countless articles. And in the WSJ at least 3 times. Originally Posted by johnjay
"Hillary Clinton and Bill Clinton raised something on the order of $2 Billion after the Haiti earthquake...." So did "the earthquake" occurred in 2001, or you are just making up shit?

http://washingtonpost.com/politics/c...440_story.html
Bill Clinton visited Jeffrey Epstein's Pedophile Island 28 times. Can anyone tell us that HRC did not know that that is where he went 28 times. She had no idea of his whereabouts? Baloney!!! SHE KNEW. One more time SHE KNEW. That silence in her ongoing marriage makes her complicit in the monstrosity that is the repeated raping of underage girls. SHE KNEW. Originally Posted by johnjay
Talking about "Baloney" and "raping of [forbidden subject]".... Your bullshit is not even worth retorting unless and until you have the balls to acknowledge "Trump's association with billionaire [forbidden subject] Jeffrey Epstein". Google is your friend....
"Hillary Clinton and Bill Clinton raised something on the order of $2 Billion after the Haiti earthquake...." So did "the earthquake" occurred in 2001, or you are just making up shit?

http://washingtonpost.com/politics/c...440_story.html Originally Posted by andymarksman
well look who's back .. andypandy the Nazi. i see you updated your avatar to that Hitler Youth photo you mammy likes so much.

if you bothered to read the link you posted, you'd know it makes the Clinton Foundation look very very shady. so who were you trying to make look bad? Clinton????? good job you succeeded .. for once. ahahahahahaha
So fucking stupid.
I IS So fucking stupid. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
tell us something we don't know, porky pig.

you won't answer my question.

Can Trump make Mexico pay for a wall??

just say "NO" and i'll tell you exactly how he CAN. bitch

does a gang of "messikins" cut the grass around your gloyhole? you might be pushing that lawn mower yourself real soon, pig. how's that cardiovascular?

ahahfgfahahahaahhahaah

die of a heart attack pig.

Trump can't make Mexico do anything. Not even if he was POTUS.

But that silly bullshit is secondary to the real issue at hand, WWE.

You're dodging the question, hillbully. Just admit what we already know.

Why are you dodging the question, you race baiting bully? Are you afraid to admit to your buddies down at the mine shaft that you got your ass handed to you by one of my kind?

Pretty fucking embarrassing for someone from your GED class....

But thanks anyway for the well wishes.

Trash.
Your bullshit is not even worth retorting unless and until you have the balls to acknowledge "Trump's association with billionaire [forbidden subject] Jeffrey Epstein". Google is your friend.... Originally Posted by andymarksman
Hey andynaziboy - your buddy Sissy Chap already tried to smear Trump with that silly rape accusation by former Epstein girl "Katie Johnson"... but the whole story fell apart, as TheWacoKid noted here:

http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1058521525&postcount=22

Is that all you got?

Too bad... we got FLIGHT LOGS:

Hey andynaziboy - your buddy Sissy Chap already tried to smear Trump with that silly rape accusation by former Epstein girl "Katie Johnson"... but the whole story fell apart, as TheWacoKid noted here:

http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1058521525&postcount=22 Originally Posted by lustylad
I don't give a fuck about "Katie Johnson".... But since you have responded to my inquiry, I would like to know if, unlike this other "john doe", you have the balls to acknowledge "Trump's association with billionaire [forbidden subject] Jeffrey Epstein"?

In 2010, Epstein pleaded the Fifth when asked by a lawyer representing one of Epstein's victims about his relationship with Trump:

Q. Have you ever socialized with Donald Trump in the presence of female under the age of 18?

A: Though I'd like to answer that question, at least today I'm going to have to assert my Fifth, Sixth, and 14th Amendment rights, sir.
Is that all you got?

Too bad... we got FLIGHT LOGS: Originally Posted by lustylad
Good, then please add "his name" to that log as well....

http://documentcloud.org/documents/1...nt/p73/a263754