Epic Football Gambling Thread

I liked Arizona in that one too Strongbad. Luckily I didn't realize it was a Thursday night game. UTSA must be decent. Is Coker still their coach?
Yep he's still the coach. Tonight I've got Pitt -5 vs B.C. and over 67 in the Wash. St. vs Nevada. So if I were you I'd bet the farm on B.C. & the under on the late game.
For some reason my book isn't showing the BC vs Pitt game, WTF??
You don't suck strongbad, weekday games are actually pretty tough to bet, home team dogs usually do cover though. And I try to avoid betting on every game, I just stick to the one's I like on Saturday (And Sunday)
Saturday slate sucks ass. I do like UTEP +21 vs TTech in El Paso. It's a late game so we can wait to get down on that.

Are we the only de generates out here?
You don't suck strongbad, weekday games are actually pretty tough to bet, home team dogs usually do cover though. And I try to avoid betting on every game, I just stick to the one's I like on Saturday (And Sunday) Originally Posted by TheDon
Sage advice. As Wooly B says "beat the game, not the games". So far I've got Toledo +4 v Missouri, USC +3 v Stanford, S.Florida +14 v Maryland.
I may be out of bounds for this thread but here's a couple of NFL things I heard yesterday from RJ Bell, 97.5 has him on usually every Friday afternoon with Fred Faour and AJ Hoffman:

The Dallas Cowboys are 12-2 in the last 4 years while being a more than 3 point home underdog. Play up to the better competition, play down to the scrubs. Sounds about right.

The Chicago Bears are 11-26 ATS while being big home favorites over the last few seasons. I wish I could give you the time span but someone was trying to talk to me whilst driving so I didn't get to hear all of it.

He did say a strong play this week would be the Lions, but again for the reason above I didn't get the stat reasoning. Might be worth looking into.
Teasers and parlays are for serious Fucktard degenerates. With that said I did a 2 team teaser with Penn State -6 vs Akron, and Georgia Tech -2 vs Tulane. I didn't post this prior to kickoff because I didn't want to fuck over my Fucktard brethren.
Well, I had Navy earlier today, we will see if they hold up... Good luck on your plays SB, I'll actually be on Stanford today, so at least one of us will win, lol.

Also like BYU later on.
Good job with Navy! Of course my Toledo pick turned to shit. South Florida is looking good. That USC/Stanford is still up in the air.
Teasers and parlays are for serious Fucktard degenerates. With that said I did a 2 team teaser with Penn State -6 vs Akron, and Georgia Tech -2 vs Tulane. I didn't post this prior to kickoff because I didn't want to fuck over my Fucktard brethren. Originally Posted by Daddio
Your halfway home. Just need Tech to come through, that's a helluva game so far 21-21. I wish I could see that Eastern Washington/Washington game, just started 3rd qtr. & it's 38-37!
Good call on USC SB, Cardinal did not deserve to win, played like crap.
Very lucky to get that one. Stanford lived in the red zone the whole game, they should have won that one easy. South Florida hung on so I'm 2 of 3 so far. I've got the over 57 in Mich./N.D. & the under 47 in Texas/BYU.
6-0 at halftime & I still lose the under. Eat a dick, Charlie Strong.
Saturday slate sucks ass. I do like UTEP +21 vs TTech in El Paso. It's a late game so we can wait to get down on that.

Are we the only de generates out here? Originally Posted by Daddio

Nice job on UTEP! Damn near won it straight up.