Prostrate fun mystery

Ms Athena's technique is the best I have ever heard. Nothing blows my top faster and more completely than sloppy BBBJ & prostrate massage.
I am in Dallas and have experience.
I am a Domme as well.I like men with experience before hand.
I agree with LusciousLacy ... you need to go to someone that knows what they are doing! Google "prostate milking"; it will make you aware of possible side effects and problems it can cause if you have issues that you are not aware of.
I can't believe this entire conversation has occurred without a reference to Redneck Comedy Tour fixture Ron White! Performing before a crowd of whitebread, presumably "normal" folks, he launches into a story about his upbringing by a grandmother in the Panhandle whose first reaction to any sign of little Ron's illness was to "start sticking things in my butt." Rectal thermometers, enema tubes, suppositories, you name it, to give him the old country cure. Then he recaps:

"You can't believe how much I hated that.......................... ..........................
at first."

If you're worried about a provider's touch on your first time, there's an easy solution. Use your own finger or a vibe while masturbating. You'll find the orgasm far more intense, as I did when I was a younger man (almost a boy) and an older woman -- so punctilious about such things that she had a latex glove in her purse -- eased a finger into my ass during bbbj and tickled my fancy to the pont I'm surprised my eruption didn't tear her uvula off.

Ahhh, ass play and great times. Once she goes back (door), you'll always come back (for more).
My personal anatomy is a bit different than others. My sphincter is much wider than most peoples, and my prostate is further in, so unfortunately I miss out on the intimacy of a finger gently massaging me pleasurably. They would need a fist to hit my prostate, and that's a whole 'nother discussion...

Everyone's anatomy is different, sometimes subtly so, sometimes moreso. It takes someone with experience and knowledge if you are outside the norms of anatomy to find that sweet spot and bring it to life. Just be gentle with yourself and not be afraid to experiment. Like Ron White said, "...at first." Keep it up and you will be rewarded with a different kind of pleasure.

That being said, does anyone know of a provider with 6" long fingers?
I am blessed with long long fingers...lol
C'mere.
I like that little sponge in a man's bottom.