Ladies/Gents: Do you drink? (nothing kinky here. no, seriously LOL)

I have a full stocked bar beers, soft drinks, liquor, juice... But everyone just wants water. LOL.
Lindsey Lacy may have the best stocked bar in the business, IMHO. Originally Posted by TinMan
Damn I never knew that. That woman will go down as a legend. She is one of the most professional providers I have met.

BTW I am impressed at how civil this discussion is.
I have a full stocked bar beers, soft drinks, liquor, juice... But everyone just wants water. LOL. Originally Posted by CompanionSofia
Note to self: make sure to schedule a happy hour session with CS so as to break the evil cycle of not accepting an adult beverage when offered by a pretty woman.
Note to self: make sure to schedule a happy hour session with CS so as to break the evil cycle of not accepting an adult beverage when offered by a pretty woman. Originally Posted by TinMan
Indeed, what in hell is the matter with these people!?!

And, I agree with your earlier post as well. I probably wouldn't have even given it a thought if it wasn't offered....but since it was, and since she would be joining me, it became a very easy decision LOL. I might still accept if it was earlier and I didn't have anywhere else to be, and/or if it'd just been "one of those days," but I don't normally like to drink alone either.

As slowmover said, it's the little things that sets some apart from the rest, making it really feel "all about you," and it definitely doesn't go unnoticed
I don't booze....but I don't mind when the provider does have a beverage before the session.

Some ladies get a little freaky with a little booze in them..so by all means...get yo booze on! Lol

Dunno y I don't drink, guess I've seen too many drunk folks do some pretty stupid shit over the years...with that being said...I don't consider myself a prude or boring person because of it either! Hell, when I am in Hurley mode....I can turn a funeral I to a party!!
Non alcoholic related I've been asked numerous time for big red and root beer. So my Frig has both of those all the times and water. I do keep bud lights bottled in my Frig sorry no fresh limes though. But have the lime salt in the shaker for ya if you need that. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
I LOVE Big Red lol

I always have water on hand at both my Plano and Dallas locations. My Dallas apartment has a refrigerator stocked with a variety of cold beers and vodka w/various mixers. While I always offer a beverage to my guest, and I will usually drink a little bit with them, I do not need to drink or get drunk to enjoy time with my guest.