beware miss ava starr

What the fuck did I just read?!
Lol... wow.. what a fucktard
This seems so crazyy, I suspect.OP is a wacko. However, not knowing Miss Star or.the OP is there any chance that it was true and he retracted it under threat if bodily harm? Does any one know her or him well enough to put those concerns to rest? If this is clearly.false, why has itit.not been deleted? What a bizzare thread.
Well said RD. Those were my thoughts exactly.
This seems so crazyy, I suspect.OP is a wacko. However, not knowing Miss Star or.the OP is there any chance that it was true and he retracted it under threat if bodily harm? Does any one know her or him well enough to put those concerns to rest? If this is clearly.false, why has itit.not been deleted? What a bizzare thread. Originally Posted by Rockydoc
Well said RD. Those were my thoughts exactly. Originally Posted by LittleRockLover
That's a scenario I didn't consider, but it's possible.

What's really odd is the provider has been notably absent from this thread. You'd think she would want to offer an explanation to defend herself.
The fact that we haven't heard from the provider is pretty odd. I guess it's possible she doesn't know yet.
Nice troll, he caught a couple of phish. Had a couple shake the bait off though.

Story content-8
Originality- 4
Believability-8
Race Bait- 2
Attempted Cock Block- FAIL
Plot Twist-5
Confession- 1

Where the hell is Biomed?
He's usually all over fake shit like this? Originally Posted by Das Ficker
I was wondering how long it would take you to come in and spell it all out for us
So has anyone had contact with her since she arrived? I sent her a pm earlier in the week but never heard back. I thought she would be a good one to add to the TDL but now I'm starting to wonder!
Nice troll, he caught a couple of phish. Had a couple shake the bait off though.

Story content-8
Originality- 4
Believability-8
Race Bait- 2
Attempted Cock Block- FAIL
Plot Twist-5
Confession- 1

Where the hell is Biomed?
He's usually all over fake shit like this? Originally Posted by Das Ficker
I was wondering the same thing. I was on the Alabama board the other day checking things out for a future visit and Biomed wAs on there doing his thing! Wtf??!
Where is he when you really need him!
I was wondering how long it would take you to come in and spell it all out for us Originally Posted by UnderConstruction

Move along, bitch go have a Twinkie or two. No one cares about your 350 pounds of shit clogging up the pixel world, except your stuttering fanboie.
Move along, bitch go have a Twinkie or two. No one cares about your 350 pounds of shit clogging up the pixel world, except your stuttering fanboie. Originally Posted by Das Ficker
What a douche. Go fuck yourself... does your mom bring dinners down to the basement or does she make you come upstairs and get them? I guess I could ask the next time she's over...

and it would've been more effective if you'd said have a twinkie or twelve. You're not even good at being funny.
What a douche. Go fuck yourself... does your mom bring dinners down to the basement or does she make you come upstairs and get them? I guess I could ask the next time she's over...

and it would've been more effective if you'd said have a twinkie or twelve. You're not even good at being funny. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
WEAKSAUCE!

Back on topic: crazy thread!!
WEAKSAUCE!

Back on topic: crazy thread!! Originally Posted by Das Ficker
speaking of eating... eat a dick, straight up
Gentlemen,

Keep you comments focused to the topic of this thread.

If you have "issues" with each other, take it off-line.

Biomed1
speaking of eating... eat a dick, straight up Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
You win!! Your words just carry more weight.
Nice pic bro!