Relationships

L41, this game is for fucking, not dating. Confusing the two is setting yourself up for heartbreak. Originally Posted by rcinokc
As a famous ASPD reviewer once stated, you're not paying for sex, you're paying for them to leave. It's about sex, not relationships. This is not the place to find a date. Make a mental note of what rc said above!!

Actually some relationships do last until death.
Originally Posted by tuckahoe

Whose death are you referring?

LOL!
Just Kidding!

Might I suggest you Hobby more, possibly an arrangement, before you jump into a relationship.
Something that will mutually beneficial for you both.

I've had a few arrangements and a couple of relationships over the years.
....and I ended just about every single one of them and walked away.

For the most part, I am still friends or speak with them often, but it's very difficult to be involved with someone in this Lifestyle.
Speaking from experience, it will be challenging.

I've met some great people along the way and some I could have cared less for...
Some, I know I will have a life long friendship.

I've been smitten, infatuated, engaged, stalked lol
now recently swept off my feet and fell in love ...

Do whatever makes you happy...

Be very very careful. There are plenty of men on here that had their heart broken when they realized that they were just one of several 'boyfriends' of a provider.
Speak for yourself. What you get out of being here is not what every one gets or wants. And while that quote is cute and funny, its simply not true for everyone. There are many different levels and definitions of relationships.

Be smart, be carefull, but never be closed minded or cold hearted.
As a famous ASPD reviewer once stated, you're not paying for sex, you're paying for them to leave. It's about sex, not relationships. This is not the place to find a date. Make a mental note of what rc said above!!

Originally Posted by Bob the Nailer