Marxist who got bicep blown "IN PEACEFUL PROTEST" says...I wanted to kill him!!

Yup startin to look "justified " so sad for the armed bad guys rioting
Yous better stock up toilet paper, proud boys!

Rexsy has now given her permission to shoot people.

Get after it, WSNDs! Yous will get a chance to meet your 72 hookers when you’ve carried out your mission.
  • oeb11
  • 08-31-2020, 08:00 AM
The party of teh racist, marxist DPST's has nothing but violence and hatred to offer.

Their trump hate is self destructive.
People are seeing teh rality of the DPST party fomented riots - and then hypocritically blaming trump - while their DPST mayors and governors refuse to permit Trump to send Federal assistance to control their riots.

They think they will blame their own violence on Trump.

The DPST's are the most Craven, depraved hypocrites I have ever sen in America.

You do love your lenin, Stalin, mao, and Maduro. The models for what the racist, marxist DPST's want to impose on America.

Fuck that - i will die fighting for freedom in Civil War. with a large pile of dead DPST's in front of me.
{staff edit-CK- race baiting}
Fuck that - i will die fighting for freedom in Civil War. with a large pile of dead DPST's in front of me. Originally Posted by oeb11
When? I’ll buy tickets to watch that!

Small hands, little little little WSND!

Check your PMs, oebsy. You’ve crossed a line.

LOLLING!
{staff edit-CK- race baiting} Originally Posted by Turd Ferguson ATX
Three strikes and yous are OUT, redneck WSND.
When? I’ll buy tickets to watch that!

Small hands, little little little WSND!

Check your PMs, oebsy. You’ve crossed a line.

LOLLING! Originally Posted by HoeHummer
How is fighting for the defense of freedom crossing the line?
  • oeb11
  • 08-31-2020, 06:05 PM
i crossed an imaginary line of hh/yr - who is not a mod.

fine - I stand on my opinion.

Does hh/yr have anything else - racist marxist DPST's??

Those dimWitLibs who think they have the equivalent of hitler's brownshirts for America - have some very painful lessons to be learned when they foment a Civil War.
Are you saying someone needs to ask permission first?!? You gots that in writing somewhere? Because I just ain't seeing that in the 2nd Amendment; where it says to ask permission first.

Yous better stock up toilet paper, proud boys!

Rexsy has now given her permission to shoot people.

Get after it, WSNDs! Yous will get a chance to meet your 72 hookers when you’ve carried out your mission. Originally Posted by HoeHummer
Three strikes and yous are OUT, redneck WSND. Originally Posted by HoeHummer

that applies to you too Yssup Hummer. Turd doesn't care if he gets banned, that's what he's here for. it will be interesting to see if Yssup Rider emerges this month from a year long ban .. meaning you are free to ramp up your attacks as Shoresy then "re-appear" as Yssup Rider about the 18th or so of this month.

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2666909&highlight=

unless .. yous got yer handle perma-banned? well your main handle. you also manged to melt down and get this handle banned. as the march to the coronation of His Regal Majesty the Lord Emperor Donald, Supreme Ruler of the Multiverse continues unabated .. i expect you to go full on Chernobyl and melt down all the way to China

BBAHHAHAHAAAAA
I think BLM should pay everyone else reparations
Wasn't he the third person shot? I mean-- that would make me want to kill someone... but I'm also thinking maybe he wasn't capable.... he was right there... with a gun.. and didn't.

If I have a gun and I want to kill you-- I don't need to be right up on you. I can do it from a distance.
Wasn't he the third person shot? I mean-- that would make me want to kill someone... but I'm also thinking maybe he wasn't capable.... he was right there... with a gun.. and didn't.

If I have a gun and I want to kill you-- I don't need to be right up on you. I can do it from a distance. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
Lee Harvey Oswald proved that conclusively when he killed President Kennedy from the Sixth Floor sniper's perch of the Texas Schoolbook Depository.
I think BLM should pay everyone else reparations Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
I wouldn't mind the US government creating the money to pay reparations to individual descendents of slavery, a true evil - minus all the trillions spent since the 1960's on social programs and affirmative action/diversity.

In return, black people will have to agree to quit complaining about racism and the ill effects from it - and get no more government assistance unless they are starving or their kids are going hungry.
Typical DPST Gobbledygook , " you shouldn't be able to well DEFEND yourself "