AETNA Pulling Out Of Obamacare

You understand business! Good for you, LittleStupidEva! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
The only folks who make money doing business with the Government are the Clintons, because they are selling the Government, one favor at a time.
You understand business! Good for you, LittleStupidEva! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Fuck you Tonto.
I compliment LittleEva, and this is his response. This is why you have no friends.
I compliment LittleEva, and this is his response. This is why you have no friends. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
FYI you are not my friend, nor do I want you as one. It was not a compliment nor was it intended as one.
How many of you have insurance? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

how's those premiums going thorough the root workin' out for ya? U gonna be working some long shifts at the gloryhole to pay for it! SNICK!

I've had health insurance my entire adult life, even while self employed with pre-existing conditions. Your point, AssupJackass? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Assup thinks Obama invented private medical insurance groups and pools for self-employed workers. NOT. news flash assnose, private non-corporate medical has been around for decades.

If you're bitching and moaning about poor people getting health insurance, then you're missing the point, not me. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
if you are advocating poor people even with massive subsidies can afford this crap you are stupid. and dumb. that's not a double negative in your case assbutt.

The ACA insurance is unaffordable to poor people. Co-pays and deductibles are too high. It's been a sham since its beginning. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
of course its not affordable, by design it wasn't intended to be. by making it mandatory, Obama has enslaved yet more millions onto the welfare roles of poverty, all of which will become loyal serfs of the all knowing, all controlling government.

FYI you are not my friend, nor do I want you as one. It was not a compliment nor was it intended as one. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Ah, LittleFriendlessEva, you break my heart.
Ah, LittleFriendlessEva, you break my heart. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
But, but, but EKIM has LOTS of " friends " when he's working the 'holes, at a dingleberry picking contest or at a reach around crew MEATing !
Speaking of "Obamacare" ... What is HillaryNoMore's "plan" to save it?
Have we heard a single plan from Drumpf? ON anything?
wait... how can ekim da chimp break your heart?
Speaking of "Obamacare" ... What is HillaryNoMore's "plan" to save it? Originally Posted by LexusLover
You have to vote for Hillary and pass the bill first, so you can uuh, find out what is in it.
wait... how can ekim da chimp break your heart? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Dildo flintstone makes another stupid comment.
You have to vote for Hillary and pass the bill first, so you can uuh, find out what is in it. Originally Posted by nwarounder
Yeah, that worked out so well the last time! Will the bill to fix Odumbocare run 40,000 pages versus the original 20K+?

THIS IS WHAT DIMOTARDS DO. First, they unleash armies of lawyers and Gruberized technocrats to draft thousands of pages of lawyerese and gobbledygook. Then they throw it all together and bribe, threaten, deceive and cajole every member of Congress to pass it without reading it. Once their clusterfuck creation becomes "law", they sit back and watch gleefully as all of the contradictions and incoherence and unintended consequences blow up on everyone. Then they make themselves available to "polish the turd" and litigate what all of their bullshit means - at taxpayer expense, of course!

And if anyone complains, they whoop and holler and laugh and say "you've been Grubered!"

THAT'S WHAT DIMOTARDS DO!
Don't forget, Nancy Pelosi said the bill was perfect and didn't need any amending.