So this is how it ends !!!!

On we go
Are you saying that the hooker doesn't really love me?

She said I was the best and we had an emotional connection.
One that would go far with her and she could see us being together for a long time.

I was going to have her move in with me.

I think she is coming back from NJ. She had to meet her parents there for a week. Her guy friend drove her so I know she is safe...
And now I'm sad no provider has ever told me I was the best.
This person has ruined any possibility of me being with someone I truly cared about. Originally Posted by DickDastardly14450
Take time in healing, for while you are gone we will all share turns smoothing the inner texture of her vaginal walls, each thrust wider and deeper than the stroke before. Whew
And now I'm sad no provider has ever told me I was the best. Originally Posted by Tirolian
Apparently you're not a good tipper!
My favorite (so far) ex regular hook used to use two go-to bullshit excuses when she wasn't going to be around because she was either fucking her ex-husband or her new boss (never could figure out which).

1) Not available by phone because she's visiting her 400 lb grandmother who has type-2 diabetes and is going to have to get her leg sawed off soon, and grandma lives in an area with poor cell service.

2) Death in the family, or death of a lifelong friend. This particular hook had an epidemic of deaths of family members and friends, at a clip of about 1 a month for 18 months running.

I should have started a sympathy thread.
I'm done with ECCIE !!!!
After a certain stalker / lurker / troll whatever you may wanna call yourself And you know who you are !!!
This person has ruined any possibility of me being with someone I truly cared about. For his own personal gains with her !!
All of my posts and reviews over the last months were for entertainment purposes only. To be part of the group. And you showing her my posts was totally uncalled for and unnecessary. .
This particular gal will forever be #1 in my heart. No matter what happens to her.
I may get razzed or even banned for this. But I don't care anymore.
You absolutely ruined a great relationship with a wonderful woman. For your personal gains.
Goodbye and Good Riddance to Everyone! !!! Originally Posted by DickDastardly14450
Airing this shit out in public is the ultimate betrayal, and the reason that the hook can't remain faithful to you, despite all of her loyalty and all that you have been through, $200 an hour at a time.

Her only recourse in the aftermath of the way you have wounded her is to fuck every stranger who waves the same $200 in front of her face for the foreseeable future or until she becomes too physically repulsive to fuck which in upstate NY could be a while.

Shame on you already.
Why would you let anyone run you off a board? Fuck whomever and her...onto the next . The quickest way to get over someone is to get under someone else Gee you happen to be on a board that is made to be a tool for that. oh and write a review to contribute to this society.
Yes superb advice.
My favorite (so far) ex regular hook used to use two go-to bullshit excuses when she wasn't going to be around because she was either fucking her ex-husband or her new boss (never could figure out which).

1) Not available by phone because she's visiting her 400 lb grandmother who has type-2 diabetes and is going to have to get her leg sawed off soon, and grandma lives in an area with poor cell service.

2) Death in the family, or death of a lifelong friend. This particular hook had an epidemic of deaths of family members and friends, at a clip of about 1 a month for 18 months running.

I should have started a sympathy thread. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
Was she Klingers wife?
Men are pigs Originally Posted by Next Best Thing

Jenna likes pigs
Why would you let anyone run you off a board? Originally Posted by Lexxxy
You're still here???
  • Tiger
  • 03-08-2016, 07:29 PM
Jenna likes pigs Originally Posted by JennaJones
Oink oink
100% bacon, baby!
Attached Images File Type: jpeg image.jpeg (12.3 KB, 180 views)