Review: Beware of SexyTara

how can you look at those breasts and not give her a second chance?
I don't know about Jerry, but I forgive you Tara.
Why is this still listed under her reviews if it was moved to Coed 3 weeks ago?
I would definitely give her a second chance. She sounds very sweet, and just her body alone would keep me interested. Now if this became the norm with several guys maybe there's an issue. Otherwise accept her apology and make an appt or move on to another nice lady.
  • zebra
  • 07-22-2012, 08:28 AM
Duke,

the e-mails were never opened thus the content of the e-mails in her inbox like sensitive information on other clients was never disclosed to me. I assumed they were appointment inquires with reference information, but I dont know for sure and I didnt read who they were from cause I could care less who sends Tara e-mail for booking of appointments or to talk about who won big at the Bingo Hall last night. There was never a security risk or indescretion on her part, she mearly said "look...I'm swamped with email" and there were 2-1/2 pages of e-mail, then she logged out of her e-mail account and let me log into my e-mail account and check my messages....
After giving this a little thought I guess it is pretty shitty to be NCNS twice in a row by the same Provider but I would of gladly traded my experience with the last 3 Providers I visited for his "twice in a row NCNS" experience cause he got to save his money...
My luck the past 3-4 months has been I get to the incall, walk in, put the donation in the approprate place, get comfortable only to find out the lady was a majority stock holder with Sun Kist Tuna Co. I had appointments scheduled several days apart, the last 3 ladies I visited, 2 of the ladies were scheduled on on the same day March 18th. 2012, one in the afternoon and the other later that evening, and each one of them had fishy smelling pussys.....One of the two ladies scheduledon the same day was a well known and highly reviewed Dallas provider... Yeah, get'ya some of that! Yes I would have gladly traded my last 3 experiences for his 2 back to back NCNS appointments....
Hmmmm kinda funny that now it's " I assumed it was appt requests and reference info.. But before you got bit in the ass for it .You knew what was in the E-mails. Doesn't really matter at this point she is still a security risks by your own words. She still showed you her open Pm Box as you once again stated. And she did not refute the NCNS.. Your words and her actions make her a risk.