Trump is at less than 50% of GOP voters if they have another choice.

Our liberal contingent is their usual selves, waiting for the likes of Adam Schiff to FINALLY present his irrefutable proof of Trump’s Russian Collusion.

Idiots.

The ONLY thing that concerns me with former President Trump is his age. He was our best President since Reagan.
Lol n omg fucking moron with still no clue
Our liberal contingent is their usual selves, waiting for the likes of Adam Schiff to FINALLY present his irrefutable proof of Trump’s Russian Collusion.

Idiots.... Originally Posted by Jackie S
Good on you for only looking at their upside. I'm not so optimistic about them.
Polls show that Biden would kick the fucking moron fat orange ass to the curb again... Originally Posted by Tsmokies
Maybe you should not focus on the pole reamed up your keester. Try looking at it from the other end. FFS, show the pole you are referencing. Is it from a woke-and-ghey comic book series or what?!?

Idiots.

The ONLY thing that concerns me with former President Trump is his age. He was our best President since Reagan. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Sniff is a truly despicable human being. Trump is getting old, however he has the stamina of a man half his age and ten times their wisdom.