Unwanted calls/texts from providers

Ok, woolymonger, you caught me. I only respond to every other one of your messages, but it's because you're English. That's all, really! Originally Posted by GingerKatt
Discrimination!

I'm hurt
Discrimination!

I'm hurt Originally Posted by woolymonger
Are you butt hurt??
Lol I have a few I say hi too but they are single. So furthermore I will not contact you unless I turn my phone off and the next I'll say hi but that's all. And you show be at work then.
Feel free to send me hot pics! Seriously, I get texts from some providers and it doesn't bother me at all.
Discrimination!

I'm hurt Originally Posted by woolymonger
Aww, my poor Brit. I just can't understand all of your words, you bloody wanker! I'm not even really sure how to properly insult a tosser like you, you git. I even understand my Australian client better! As well as the Asian ones.
But I'll try to answer you more often if you speak American a little better.

But even for YOU, I would never send any unsolicited communication. But I'll answer you more. So write more, I miss you! Hop in the plane.

But my family has been in the Southern Colonies since the 1600's from Ireland and Wales, so of course I discriminate against the Red Coats. I'm a member of the DAR.
And then in the 1860's, my family fought for the South in the War of Northern Aggression, so Yankees may get discriminated against too.
I have been receiving text messages and emails from a provider about Trump being God's Candidate. Her texts can be quite long so she puts a lot of effort into them. She also sends me youtube links of preachers giving sermons about Trump being Gods choice for president. lol Now if my SO were to see these text it's not that bad and I find it funny. Just my 2 cents.
  • anita
  • 05-27-2016, 11:13 PM
Lol. There is only one person I text like that. It's not even about specials, we joke around a lot.

Besides him, I just never text first. If someone that I've already met texts me to chat I always reply though.
I have been receiving text messages and emails from a provider about Trump being God's Candidate. Her texts can be quite long so she puts a lot of effort into them. She also sends me youtube links of preachers giving sermons about Trump being Gods choice for president. lol Now if my SO were to see these text it's not that bad and I find it funny. Just my 2 cents. Originally Posted by Smokeyshelper
Text her back and tell her that if she can arrange a 3some with Trump's wife, you'll vote for him.
  • Brot
  • 05-28-2016, 04:30 PM
I encourage calls and texts from providers and strippers. My windows of hobby opportunity are pretty short and finding a ready gal is always a challenge.