Question about my body

whether its gaining weight, changing hair color, trimming your pubic hairs, getting breast/butt/lip implants, painting your toenails...

do it cos YOU want to do it.
do not do it cos of what you think your clients will think [you wont please them all].

that's my "not one of your clients" opinion.
Chubby chaser here
You are sexy as hell and should stay just as you are.
whether its gaining weight, changing hair color, trimming your pubic hairs, getting breast/butt/lip implants, painting your toenails...

do it cos YOU want to do it.
do not do it cos of what you think your clients will think [you wont please them all].

that's my "not one of your clients" opinion. Originally Posted by pmdelites
Well said. You have well over 200 reviews so something, if not everything, must be working for you and has for some time. So unless you're experiencing a change in what you see happening in the hobby, generally, or with change as a provider, specifically, why make any significant changes. You seem pretty bright so you must inherently understand what I mean but it's your life and you body sweetheart. Ciao.
Tell you what. You gain a little and we can work it right off lol
  • Lahk
  • 09-28-2016, 11:19 AM
My advice is don't listen to anyone's advice for your body. You want to gain/lose a reasonable amount of weight because it would make you happy? Do it. Fuck anyone else that has an opinion on it. It's your body, do what you want.
your ass is magic. Learn to do compound barbell exercises like squats and deadlifts to maintain and/or expand the magic. Just lifting in general work wonders.
I work out often and I love squats. The girls have a consultation for there boobies but I don't know if I see that in my future yet I'm still young
Depends what you're trying to accomplish. If you're trying to make yourself happy, then do it. If you're trying to get more business, don't change a thing, reduce your consulting fees and save the medical expenses (not to mention loss of income while you're recovering). If you're trying to increase your hourly consulting fee, lose the ink and stop responding to all the ISO's.
I hope all these changes includes loosing up that AA policy...smiles

Make the changes for you and what makes u happy. If u go the boob route do not go all supa large...go a size that fits your frame...
Kaitlyn baby I will continue to see you regardless because:
you're awesome
you're sexy as hell
you're awesome
I went blonde and gained 2 pounds
I think you have a great ass with proportional legs and thigh gap.
Your breast are actually a rare treat in this town.
Kaitlyn, when I saw you, I thought you were absolutely perfect!!!! 10-15 pounds will look great on you, but do it because you want to, not because any of us think it will make you look better or worse. Hope I can see you again next time I'm in the metroplex.
I think you have a great ass with proportional legs and thigh gap.
Upcoming thread on ECCIE:

Which provider has the best thigh gap?

LOL Love it...haven't heard that term in years when it used to be an inside joke in college!

All kidding aside, I believe thigh gap is a very underrated measurement of a lady's hotness! Of course both standing and sitting thigh gap measurements must be recorded for accuracy.