Obama reads mean tweets on Kimmel

The President should try a little bit of that "honesty". I do not expect our elected officials to lie to me, unfortunately that seems like a given with most all of the politicians with few exceptions. Abolish the 17th Amendment. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
You don't expect politicians to lie? Do you also go out in the rain and get surprised when you get wet?

"see, I'm the simple type cocksucker that when he sees lightening, readies for thunder"
You don't expect politicians to lie? Do you also go out in the rain and get surprised when you get wet?

"see, I'm the simple type cocksucker that when he sees lightening, readies for thunder" Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
You are definitely a "cocksucker" singing in the rain, undercuntalinsky
You are definitely a "cocksucker" singing in the rain, undercuntalinsky Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Rather be that than a shiteater.
Rather be that than a shiteater. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
Don't worry. Assup doesn't share.
Don't worry. Assup doesn't share. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Good. More dick for me. I mean... err
I understand that from your position you expect to be lied to all of the time. This is why you voted for Obama twice and got exactly what you expected, a liar.
I on the other hand expect truth in an altruistic fashion. I do not vote for the same person over and over again expecting they will somehow change their spots.
Another difference between us is that I expect the truth and when it does not happen, I am disappointed. You on the other hand expect them to lie and when they do you are satisfied. I did not get what I expected and you did. Sad, don't you think? But of course in your mind, you win.
I do not vote for the same person over and over again expecting they will somehow change their spots. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
How many times did you vote for Shrubbie?
When I'm the first to view a new thread and there's already a "like" there, it's not that hard to figure out, genius. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
How do you know that, dipshit?

I think when you handed back the keys to the kitchen, you just might have made a few copies first.
The mods told me they are planning to add a couple of new buttons exclusively for your posts, shammytard!

Originally Posted by lustylad
Cute.

Which mods told you that, Junior?

For a change, you're showing your inability to play on the major league level.
Is that you, AssUp? You are only supposed to speak when spoken to - got that, cabana boy? Now I'm thirsty, go fetch me another pina colada! Chop chop now!

• shanm
  • 03-15-2015, 11:37 AM
I do not vote for the same person over and over again expecting they will somehow change their spots. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
People don't have spots......?

That's not how English works! that's not how any of this works!
Try this one, dickhead. Yesterday was Pi Day. How about impressing everyone here by typing in the value of pi to the last decimal point? Originally Posted by lustylad
ROFL good one. As expected, it sailed right over his head
ROFL good one. As expected, it sailed right over his head Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh
Sailed over his head? Naaah, that's impossible. Remember, he is the guy who told us:

...you're not capable of uttering anything that flies over my head, just FYI. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
So give him more time... maybe he's still trying to cut and paste it....

ROFL good one. As expected, it sailed right over his head Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh
Sailed over his head? Naaah, that's impossible. Remember, he is the guy who told us:

. Originally Posted by lustylad
Why the fuck would I need Pi to count my monies, homey? If it gives you a little light in your sad, pathetic lives, keep yucking it up.

. Originally Posted by lustylad
It's infinite, so you have in fact NOT uttered anything that I couldn't understand. Nice try though. As long as I have Al Gore's internet, you're jizzed.