trial of note.1

the city this happened should offer him a job as a officer or firemen
  • WTF
  • 11-11-2021, 11:05 AM
""""rules for thee NOT me """ The criminal justice system of fair justices has been corrupted by "woke narratives ""
Just lookie the judge getting upset over the ""woke" questioning Originally Posted by rexdutchman
Woke narrative????

If Rittenhouse was black....we all know he'd be dead. At the very least arrested in the scene.

Rittenhouse could not even turn himself in....the police ignored a kid with an AR -15 strapped to him.

He had to go back to his hometown and turn himself into the police with him mom.

And many of you think there is no such thing as white privilege?
  • WTF
  • 11-11-2021, 11:07 AM
the city this happened should offer him a job as a officer or firemen Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Or doctor.

He arrived to help the wounded...except for those he shot!
Or doctor.

He arrived to help the wounded...except for those he shot! Originally Posted by WTF
Maybe he doesn’t like picking up shit.
The world would be a much better place if every 17 year got to drop a couple pedos and a wife beater, a good citizen bar mitzvah type deal.
Or doctor.

He arrived to help the wounded...except for those he shot! Originally Posted by WTF
na, officer or fireman
city near me its common for hoods to attack fireman and or officers.

LOL its the fireman that give 1st aid to the guy they just beat the crap out of.
or the officer that just shot him.
as the EMT's hide till the fucker is cuffed hands and ankles

LOL then they get a appearance ticket n do it again n again ...
dang NYS SUCKS now
This political trial demonstrates why the peaceful protestors of Jan 6th haven't been tried yet. The media and Bitten's version won't hunt.
Yea - white privilege - such bullshit. I got stoppped for a speeding ticket and my so called white privilege got me no where. I got stopped in a boone fuck town where the cops thought I was transporting unmentionables-I was transporting fruit for my mom from the valley. They went thru my car and my luggage and were very rude too. I had to pay. SO tell me - where can I use my white privilege so I can know what you are talking about?

Woke narrative????

If Rittenhouse was black....we all know he'd be dead. At the very least arrested in the scene.

Rittenhouse could not even turn himself in....the police ignored a kid with an AR -15 strapped to him.

He had to go back to his hometown and turn himself into the police with him mom.

And many of you think there is no such thing as white privilege? Originally Posted by WTF
  • WTF
  • 11-11-2021, 02:00 PM
This political trial demonstrates why the peaceful protestors of Jan 6th haven't been tried yet. The media and Bitten's version won't hunt. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Peaceful???? Let them break into your house chanting hang the VP and see how peaceful you think it

Haven't been tried? Is that because they're all pleading guilty?

Who was the guy who just got 42 months?
  • WTF
  • 11-11-2021, 02:05 PM
Yea - white privilege - such bullshit. I got stoppped for a speeding ticket and my so called white privilege got me no where. I got stopped in a boone fuck town where the cops thought I was transporting unmentionables-I was transporting fruit for my mom from the valley. They went thru my car and my luggage and were very rude too. I had to pay. SO tell me - where can I use my white privilege so I can know what you are talking about? Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
You can use it at a BLM protest. You can shoot 3 of the protestors and try and turn yourself in and the cops will wave you on

And why you mule running down in the Valley anyway? Trump promise you a pardon?
  • WTF
  • 11-11-2021, 02:10 PM
Maybe he doesn’t like picking up shit. Originally Posted by Jackie S
like Ashli Babbit
Actually, the valley has the best fruit. Cheaper too.

You can use it at a BLM protest. You can shoot 3 of the protestors and try and turn yourself in and the cops will wave you on

And why you mule running down in the Valley anyway? Trump promise you a pardon? Originally Posted by WTF
The Prosecutor pissed the Judge off so bad that at one point, with the jury out of the room, the judge said,….”I don’t believe you”.

When the Judge calls you a liar, you have pretty much screwed the pooch. Originally Posted by Jackie S
That Prosecutor is an idiot. At 17 Kyle Rittenhouse acted more mature than the Prosecutor.
  • oeb11
  • 11-11-2021, 03:50 PM
the cancel culture mob, twitter, and social media are - along with LSM - up in arms agaisnt rittenhouse as a murderer - skewing.lying, and distorting the evidence adn facts

As usual
Rittenhouse should be found not guilty - per teh evidence and witnesses presented

IMHO But - that is the jury perogative.
The prosecution - seem desperate to cause a mistrial - just to retry Kyle Rittenhouse - over , and over , and over until he commits suicide rather than face them again, and again.

They know their case is purely political - and Kyle Rittenhouse acted in self defense against a threat to his own life by AntiFa democraticommunist terrorists.

If found not guilty - PD's around America are preparing for LSM/democraticommunist inspired Riots, vandalism, arson, etc.

I fear for The Life of teh young man - the madness of the LSM/democraticommuists - means his life is worthless - and to the antifa/OBLM :SM - whoever takes hi life will be lauded as a hero by teh LSM/democraticommunists.

That a life is meaningless except as a political statement - is a horror as to how far from teh Rule of Equality for all under the law - We have been subverted by democrticommunists and their marxist, racist narrative.

Buck fiden
From my cold dead hands!

And why you mule running down in the Valley anyway? Trump promise you a pardon? Originally Posted by WTF
I would say mmmmm fake news