Ladies Do you perfer p411 or datecheck?

• dtguy
  • 03-05-2011, 04:34 PM
I have been deciding which to join. This thread has helped me decide. I think P411 just won out.
Only if we gave P411 our real first name when joining...otherwise you only are seeing our hobby first name. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
I seldom get over to the main forums, but when I signed up with P411 I needed to use my real name to sign up because they called my work to verify my employment. I seldom even hear Date Check mentioned in OK.
I seldom get over to the main forums, but when I signed up with P411 I needed to use my real name to sign up because they called my work to verify my employment. I seldom even hear Date Check mentioned in OK. Originally Posted by FlectiNonFrangi
That is true, its one way to get P411 verification. The other is to be vouched for by two P411 providers, and no RL info is necessary. This has been an option for years now.
P411 is the best
I use Datecheck and P411. Its P411 all the way all day. datecheck is okay but Gina runs a tight organized ship and it's where I'm most comfortable and the bulk of my business and great clientele come from. Thanks Gina
Seems like P411 is the way to go
411 is great. I have only recently had an issue with 1 provider on there. as far as your name showing, if anyone you dont want to know can identify you by "dave-21-w-4242" then your already screwed.