bucket list

I personally have never done a gang bang. Originally Posted by Cap'n Crunch
That's because you're not a homo.
That's because you're not a homo. Originally Posted by Little Monster
Homo (Latin homō "human being") is the genus that encompasses the extant species Homo sapiens (modern humans), plus several extinct species classified as either ancestral to or closely related to modern humans (depending on a species), most notably Homo erectus and Homo neanderthalensis.

So if you're reading this and your not a homo, then you must be a space alien.
Homo (Latin homō "human being") is the genus that encompasses the extant species Homo sapiens (modern humans), plus several extinct species classified as either ancestral to or closely related to modern humans (depending on a species), most notably Homo erectus and Homo neanderthalensis.

So if you're reading this and your not a homo, then you must be a space alien. Originally Posted by Dev Null
WRONG!! Homo is synonymous with the word "same". So, just to give you an example of the use of said prefix here we go. SO, for educational purposes we will use the word "homo sexual". The definition of a "homo sexual" is a "homo sapien" who is sexually attracted to members of the same sex. A common trait among homosexuals are those who become sexually aroused when they are naked in a room with at least 5 other "homo sapiens" who are of the same sex as they are.

Now hopefully this was insightful for you, and if you don't mind I would like to get back to enjoying some of my delicious "Plain Vanilla " ice cream, because that is just the kind of guy I am,
just "Plain Vanilla"
No shit? Lmao, I should have known. You'd think lessons would be learned.
The subject is bucket list items not what words mean. Stay on subject please.
The subject is bucket list items not what words mean. Stay on subject please. Originally Posted by CryptKicker
1. Sand bucket

2. Commercial mop bucket

3. Partitioned bucket

4. Livestock bucket

5. Ice bucket
Don't feel bad. I go to Vegas with friends and after 3 days I start asking myself "why did I do this?" It's hard getting people on the same wave length. Thank God for liquor.

I tried to pull it off this year, but it just didn’t work out: 3 day vacation to Vegas with an ATF. Getting someone to go on a trip is one thing, but making sure it’s someone you have a strong connection with and can actually enjoy time with non-BCD is easier said than done.

Hope springs eternal. Maybe someday... Originally Posted by Parsifal
Gangbang, threesome where the girls cumswap
I have so many but as I get older I have a desire to be sub... facesit, snowball, restraints, Amazon position. All on my bucket list.
I'll stick to just one, since my full list is way too long to type out here. Mother/daughter threesome.
A three way with myself and two orher guys, space astronaut, orgie, fucking in public while others are watching
  • Loxly
  • 10-10-2018, 01:29 PM
A three way with myself and two orher guys, space astronaut, orgie, fucking in public while others are watching Originally Posted by Ambree Austin
Many moons ago I suggested renting The Cherry Bomb Bus. Not sure if they're still operating but there might be others with the same mantra of "What happens on the bus.... etc." Might have been a great way to "Do the town" in public. LOL
Having my face and crotch soaked with squirting orgasms...wait!! I've done that a dozen times or more (Julesmilano of austin). How about witnessing someone's first experience with her.
Orgy
Actually, I've never experienced an overnight (perhaps even a weekend trip out of town?) with one of my favorite ladies. Perhaps I wouldn't survive, but I would love to try.