Concealed Cary

The real issue I see with this whole scenario is that garments and holsters designed for deep concealment are going to be impossible to remove unnoticed during a make out session. Originally Posted by milfy2002
Because clothes will be removed, about the only good option is a compact single stack in a good pocket holster. That way it never has to be exposed and is just a nonspecific object in a pocket - could be a wallet.
Several good comments here. Actually carrying to an appointment is a big no-no as it adds a felony charge of possion of a firearm during the commission of a crime. You are in for some trouble, will lose your firearm and never oWn one again.

That said if you do carry nobody should know. Concealed is concealed... I recently went to the Dr and got a steroid shot in the ass and positioned myself so the nurse never saw the gun on my hip.
Can someone edit the title of his post?

It bothers me. I used to live in Cary, NC.
Yeah you need a gun in my incall people I'm only here to fuck.
IMO it's insane to carry a weapon into a providers incall. With no gun If something goes wrong the worse thing that happens is I'm out of a couple of hundred bucks. With a gun if shit goes dude ways, best case scenario is I possibly spend tens of thousands on attorney fees, name in the news and face on television. Worst case is you kill someone essentially over a the price of a piece of pussy and the judge gives you the long ride, or even worse you get killed with your own gun.

As for the guy who said no one expected to get shot a Gabby Gifford rally, going to a political rally isn't by its self an arrest able offense, going to a providers incall to buy pussy is.
  • L.A.
  • 10-08-2015, 04:37 PM
I carry a little single shot derringer everywhere I go.
Unfortunately it's not a firearm.
Who is Cary and what are they concealing? Originally Posted by Boltfan

Obviously Cary is a preop tranny the OP has his eyes on.
lol so are all these guys who bring a gun to the incall showing up in uniform or in plainclothes? do they get an LE discount?
i dont think they are allowed to leave the gun in their car. but do not have pity on them, they chose that life.
I had a guy come see me on his first visit I hugged him as soon as he came in and I felt it.. I told him he needed to take it to the car bc this was our first visit.. I told him we could walk my place so he can see it's safe, which we did, and we both walked it out to his car. I had to make sure he actually left it. I stay in a nice area in Addison so there wasn't anything to be alarmed about with me. I'm licensed to carry also and I carry mine everywhere I go. Just like putting on shoes to leave, our a necessity.. ppl area crazy out here..
I never take it to an outcall. It stays in the car but all my out calls are verified through other providers I know or I don't go..
  • !VI!
  • 11-15-2015, 06:34 AM
I had a guy come see me on his first visit I hugged him as soon as he came in and I felt it.. I told him he needed to take it to the car bc this was our first visit.. I told him we could walk my place so he can see it's safe, which we did, and we both walked it out to his car. I had to make sure he actually left it. I stay in a nice area in Addison so there wasn't anything to be alarmed about with me. I'm licensed to carry also and I carry mine everywhere I go. Just like putting on shoes to leave, our a necessity.. ppl area crazy out here..
I never take it to an outcall. It stays in the car but all my out calls are verified through other providers I know or I don't go.. Originally Posted by Lailanni

You just gave me a lady boner
You just gave me a lady boner Originally Posted by !VI!
What exactly does that look like?
  • ktiix
  • 11-15-2015, 02:59 PM
Take it with you man, have yourself a Cheddar Bob moment.
Actually carrying to an appointment is a big no-no as it adds a felony charge of possion of a firearm during the commission of a crime. Originally Posted by smokeater
That's false, under Texas state law. We had a full discussion of this issue recently in the legal forum:

'Concealed Carry in Texas and the Hobby'
I've been curious about how the ladies feel when a gent enters their domain with a CCG.

Does it freak you guys out? Who's the proper etiquette, leave it in the car?

Gents - should we ever remove it prior to a session? Originally Posted by Lord Abbot

If I'm in that bad of a neighborhood that I feel unsafe then I probably need to upgrade the provider I'm seeing. Mine is always left in the car. Now a provider like Pistol Marks probably wants to see what your carrying so she can compare. Would like to see her comments on this. But seriously, leave it secured in the car. All of the ladies I've seen on here are sweethearts and no reason to scare them or upset them.
  • !VI!
  • 11-16-2015, 07:17 AM
https://images.search.yahoo.com/imag...hspart=mozilla

my favorite shirt to where when i'm cautious