GOP poll workers ordered away from PA voting location by judge

Well, the next time he does that, point this thread out to him. Originally Posted by ExNYer
You have the false impression that Assup is capable of learning anything.
yuuuup, taking responsibility for a mistake is a blatant lie lol Originally Posted by CJ7
Yeah, Yssup, you're an awful person...because you fight fire with fire and behave just like all the righties here flinging shiite at everybody who isn't on your side (though not at the POTUS and CIC like them). You're the master of the ad-hominem attack LOL!
Yeah, Yssup, you're an awful person...because you fight fire with fire and behave just like all the righties here flinging shiite at everybody who isn't on your side (though not at the POTUS and CIC like them). You're the master of the ad-hominem attack LOL! Originally Posted by austxjr
No, he's not. He's a lightweight.
ROTFLMAO!!!!!!! Omg!!!!!!! Hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!

Encore!!!
No, he's not. He's a lightweight. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
As opposed to the heavyweights like Choom, JD and Whirly on your side?
AssUpGayRider knew it was a phony story; why do you think he didn't link to the Huffington piece in his original post ?

Because it didn't exist, and AssUp knew it.....

Then he gives some lame excuse about being away from his 'puter....................

He didn't bother to correct the story until I posted the link showing the Judge ordered the observers back; NOT the other way around as AssHoleUP asserted. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
How about the phony story you posted up this morning about the early release of the Ohio voting results? I haven't looked. Did you correct that one yet fuckstick? Or your infamous "Sandy will be nothing but a media event" comments? You get that one sorted out in your peabrain yet?
Somehow, I don't get that kind of response from others when I've admitted to being wrong. Assup is just getting what he gives. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
+1
IDIOTS