Quick Question For The Ladies

they gonna put out a video?
Marybeth, I would go but I'm not getting on a motorcycle. You guys can put me in the side car where I'll feel safe. Lol
Marybeth, I would go but I'm not getting on a motorcycle. You guys can put me in the side car where I'll feel safe. Lol Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Lol you don't have to get on a motorcycle
they gonna put out a video? Originally Posted by notequiteatroll
Ha, doubt it since most of these guys are married and not all of the wives approve
  • kman
  • 08-02-2015, 08:17 AM
LOL a video is way too incriminating besides its about having a good time not making evidence for a divorce haha Ginger riding on a motorcycle is no more dangerous than anything else in life
Yeah don't expect videos or anything like it lol
I pmd you Marybeth
quote---riding on a motorcycle is no more dangerous than anything else in life

ditto!!
quote---riding on a motorcycle is no more dangerous than anything else in life

ditto!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Maybe it's illogical, but motorcycles have always scared me. I like to be surrounded by a metal frame.
  • kman
  • 08-03-2015, 09:03 PM
I understand Ginger have you ever rode on a motorcycle? Not trying to argue just asking out of curiousity. I have some folks in my family that feel the same way they would rather be in a "cage"
I use to be afraid of motorcycles...until I rode on the back of a Harley with a Vice President of one of the bigger support clubs. Talk about huge power between your legs
I understand Ginger have you ever rode on a motorcycle? Not trying to argue just asking out of curiousity. I have some folks in my family that feel the same way they would rather be in a "cage" Originally Posted by kman
Yes, I have. Hated it. It felt like a roller coaster without a seatbelt.
  • kman
  • 08-05-2015, 01:13 AM
Its not everyones cup of Tea Ginger but I would love to see a few photos of you posing on a bike in your showcase. MaryBeth thats s great choice of motorcycle I have a Harley Streetglide myself or as I refer to it to some friends as a $15k Vibrator
Would my ride count? I call her "DeathBike"...
Would my ride count? I call her "DeathBike"... Originally Posted by Omerta
No patch no entry