Why Do Providers Charge More?

Greek takes some "prep" work and more often than not is less enjoyable. And cause they can... Originally Posted by Shayla

I think maybe it might require more recovery time especially if you get banged really long and hard LOL? I have no idea. But I noticed nearly every single provider charges extra for Greek.
I include greek in my rate and interestingly I find that only 10-15% of guys I see in a month partake in it. Originally Posted by Brooke Wild

Deys too interested in playing with them big ole titties instead
There are probably ten providers in my home area that include in donation without an upcharge but most touring gals charge extra. I only like it when the provider likes it. I don't really want them just to take a pounding because I asked for it. There's always somthing else to do
I think maybe it might require more recovery time especially if you get banged really long and hard LOL? I have no idea. But I noticed nearly every single provider charges extra for Greek. Originally Posted by alluringava
Hummmm that does seem to be the norm Ava. But I thought I would mention that guys who like Greek and repeatedly see a provider have a better success in securing that service and at no additional charge. Also there are providers that do not list it because they don't want it to be an everyday thing. Also scheduling 30 minute appointments with the expectation of GFE & PSE with Greek..... well let’s get real. But you can't blame a guy for dreaming! Personally, if a young lady is not comfortable doing something, I'm not interested.
I am a 1 but there is one client I do it for. I don't upcharge, but he pays because he knows I am not a fan of it. Ouch.
There are several different ladies out there!

1) Ladies that will NOT do Greek.
2) Ladies that do Greek for an up charge.
3) Ladies that do Greek at no additional charge.
4) Ladies that prefer Greek over taking out the trash.

Look for 3's & 4's. Hey and Welcome!

If you want to chat with the 1's & 2's about why? Your on your own! LOL Originally Posted by Still Looking
I am a 1 but there is one client I do it for. I don't upcharge, but he pays because he knows I am not a fan of it. Ouch. Originally Posted by heidilynnla
And I bet he likes that about you! LOL
Well put me down as a 3/4. I love it, but that sill doesn't mean its a sure thing.

I've never understood the need for "prep". 99% of the time, greek is spontaneous, and almost never have an embarrassing moment. Furthermore, if I do, so what? If a guy is grossed out by the aftermath of surfing the Hershey highway, he shouldn't go there.

I don't see that including greek in my menu without an upcharge has made a significant difference in my business. There have been a few occasions where a gent has been unhappy that I declined Greek with him, but generally most guys know that Greek is YMMV.

PS. The posts implying the need for Depends, or implying that Greek causes long term damage are just ridiculous. I've done it for years, love it, and have no issues with because of it.
The prep is so I am not bumping into lunch. I was a little weirded out the first time I kept bumping into a turd.

They charge more because it is not a GFE thing, but a premium service considered more PSE. Unfortunately, I was blessed below and it is often not an option.

You definitely want to wear a condom for this activity. The worst of the STD's are more commonly passed this way (HIV and Hepatitis.).
Because some think their asses and other things are more valuable than the rest of us...upselling or added donations is a load of shit...no pun intended....
THERE ARE SOME LADIES THAT WOULD RATHER HAVE IT , THEN THERE ARE SOME THAT OFFER IT BUT DONT GET MUCH PRACTICE ( LIKE MYSELF ) , I WOULD SUGGEST GOING FOR THOSE , AS FOR MYSELF IT TAKES TIME TO PREP MY BODY AND RELAX BEFORE I CAN EVEN TRY .... EVEN MORE SO IF YOUR A LARGE GUY ; ) . . . AS WELL AS THE PAIN AND THE DISCOMFORT I NEED A LITTLE EXTRA COMPENSATION . BUT THERE IS LADIES FAR MORE EXPERIENCED AND THAT SPECIALIZE IN THIS TYPE OF PSE OR FETISH YOU CAN CALL IT . FIND THEM AND YOU SHOULD BE OFF AND GO'N ; )
I wonder what a Gay Man's perspective would be on this? Are all of the old Gay Guys out there a boom to the Depends market?
I wonder what a Gay Man's perspective would be on this? Are all of the old Gay Guys out there a boom to the Depends market? Originally Posted by Jackie S
Here it is..

I offer at no additional charge as well because I enjoy it. My ratio of those who request to those who I suggest do it is rather lopsided to the latter.