Clowns that amuse me...

ehh...... you just don't matter much..... sorry man .... your like that other clown that Claire whipped into a frenzy...... Originally Posted by Whispers
Dude stop...you are going to get me kicked out of the GDC.

I made my goals cristal clear in my big "reveal".

1). Get my own whispers thread. Which you obliged. (Fucking check.)
2). Make a positive impact on this comunity. (Eh..it's debateable.) But, I have noticed several "drive by" mod keep it civil posts in the last couple weeks. Well, that's a start.
3) Get points, or a warning, or some kind of fucking acknowledgement that rules 1 to fucking 4 are existent here in Austin. (Total loss to me.)

Perhaps I need to take your advise. I should just start my own "sunshine and rainbows" threAd and see which one gets more hits and posts. (No...dead cat bounce bumps...ok?)
Dude stop...you are going to get me kicked out of the GDC.

I made my goals cristal clear in my big "reveal".

1). Get my own whispers thread. Which you obliged. (Fucking check.)
2). Make a positive impact on this comunity. (Eh..it's debateable.) But, I have noticed several "drive by" mod keep it civil posts in the last couple weeks. Well, that's a start.
3) Get points, or a warning, or some kind of fucking acknowledgement that rules 1 to fucking 4 are existent here in Austin. (Total loss to me.)

Perhaps I need to take your advise. I should just start my own "sunshine and rainbows" threAd and see which one gets more hits and posts. (No...dead cat bounce bumps...ok?) Originally Posted by Usual suspects
And that did exactly what for you?.... Your moment of glory was like 1:45AM at a Comedy Club on a Monday Open Mike night where 27 other amateurs took their turn and there are 3 people left in the club when you get on stage and have your big moment.....

Epic Fail.....

You embarrassed yourself as well as Claire.... I'm surprised she brought you back...
You are going to get me booted from the GDC. Look, I apologized for the whole pimp thing. (In two seperate threads). What's it gonna take for you to understand you win?

You want money? Respect? For me to kiss the ring of the reining godfather of Austin?

Again, I apologize for inferring you are nothing but a pimp.

From now on I will start my own threads and stop attaching my glory to "others."

Point well taken.
Glory? The only "glory" you will ever get is available to you when Hunter Grace runs one of her Glory Holes....
  • Noid
  • 02-28-2015, 10:09 AM
Hey fatman, quit hijacking my thread and answer my allegations.
Yes Noid, you are txaustin202.
Good enough answer?
Hey fatman, quit hijacking my thread and answer my allegations. Originally Posted by Noid
What was it again that you "alleged"?

That some of us "amuse" you?

Well good. I try to provide some entertainment value along the way as I certainly get a lot out of it myself.

The discussion right after you introduced yourself that day at P10 for example when you felt I should be intimidated...... the way you strut around with the whore on your arm that you had to pay to be there with you..... You were such a joke to most of the guys there that day...... But oh so proud.....

Yeah.... you were amusing as well sir...... Clowns though? They kind of scare me so I can't do that makeup thing.... sorry....
  • Noid
  • 02-28-2015, 11:30 AM
I never introduced myself to you. Haven't been to a club in Austin for years. I can't communicate with y'all if you think I'm tx austin202. Not the title, the things i alluded to in this thread. I am not tx austin, I have my own special annimosity to you. Surely you know that kids love clowns, and sitting on santas lap. Ever capitalised on that???
  • Toyz
  • 02-28-2015, 11:58 AM
I never introduced myself to you. Haven't been to a club in Austin for years. I can't communicate with y'all if you think I'm tx austin202. Not the title, the things i alluded to in this thread. I am not tx austin, I have my own special annimosity to you. Surely you know that kids love clowns, and sitting on santas lap. Ever capitalised on that??? Originally Posted by Noid

AHA!

Now it is clear.

The times that Whispers moonlights at the mall as Santa Clause you are the one that sat on his lap and he took behind the gingerbread house!

The plot becomes clear now...
I never introduced myself to you. Haven't been to a club in Austin for years. I can't communicate with y'all if you think I'm tx austin202. Not the title, the things i alluded to in this thread. I am not tx austin, I have my own special annimosity to you. Surely you know that kids love clowns, and sitting on santas lap. Ever capitalised on that??? Originally Posted by Noid
No one here is going to "communicate" with you if you are going to be here looking for advice on "kids". You are crossing lines that are not allowed here. Guys like you looking for that kind of information are sick and perverted.

I would expect someone to come along and slap you for that one....
  • Noid
  • 02-28-2015, 01:01 PM
whisp, that topic is forbidden discussion on the boards. rockerdick, didn't hear you squeak in there, suck it shorty pants. cartoyz, I'm legal age I'm not what whisp is looking for. You you lapdogs go back under the porch." Hell it's like playing cards with my sisters kids." Have hall monitor ricky or toy boy slap me for you fat man.
whisp, that topic is forbidden discussion on the boards. rockerdick, didn't hear you squeak in there, suck it shorty pants. cartoyz, I'm legal age I'm not what whisp is looking for. You you lapdogs go back under the porch." Hell it's like playing cards with my sisters kids." Have hall monitor ricky or toy boy slap me for you fat man. Originally Posted by Noid

What's with your fixation on bringing up "kids" man? Your sick.... drop it already... We don't want to know about your sister's kids.....

Or your sons girlfriends.....

or any of the biased prejudiced things you've fixated on over the years....

You have some animosity towards me? I'll probably be at Sugars around 5:30 or 6:00... Feel free to drop by and have a drink and explain how your feelings got all hurt and twisted up.....

• Noid
  • 02-28-2015, 01:09 PM
rocky horror show, how much did you make at oil can harrys last night? Was toys your best customer?
  • Noid
  • 02-28-2015, 01:14 PM
@whispy, OVER THE YEARS? Just joined recently. Will you bring your lapdogs with you?
rocky horror show, how much did you make at oil can harrys last night? Was toys your best customer? Originally Posted by Noid
TOYZ met me at Firehouse Subs last night... I owed him a Sammy..... It was about 7PM.... The two chicks working were pretty damn hot so we hung with them till the store closed and went back to Casa De Toyz picking up some Ripple and , well... you know TOYZ... He don't drink the Cheap Stuff so he had to get him something better...

The girls put on a hell of a show and we each spent some time with them alone ... TOYZ took out this huge fucking Branding Iron.... He had drank his stuff and some of the Ripple and was feeling it...... And proceeded to stamp OPEC on both their asses......

Things got a little wild then with a lot of expletives.... We gave them their $200 and I dropPed them back off at their cars and TOYZ stayed home to sleep it off.... There was a little discussion over the $200 because TOYZ and I had interpreted it to being $200 split between the two of them and the girls wanted $200 each for the 3 and a half hours spent fucking and sucking and putting on shows.....

We both decided to apply the "What Would Still Looking Do" principle and in the end accepted the fact we had been "upsold".... TOYZ DID make a good case and we deducted $37.50 for the Sammiches her made for breakfast and another $37.50 for the wine they drank.... Everyone seemed happy at $140

That was about 2:15AM..... So if you were at Oil Can Harrys and saw someone you thought was Rocky or Toyz I can vouch for TOYZ not being there....