Killersalt Your Not that SMART- Check YOUR mate Killer salt..

bows with gratitude

The blue gatorade is magical! I have become wise from the blue gatorade... Originally Posted by angelinadream
Hey, leave me out of this. I don't have a cat in this fight!

Originally Posted by TexasGator
Thats bullshit!!!

What can we do to get you INTO this catfight?

Always more fun w/TexasGator is crushing idiots!! Both with words and pics/Gifs!!

JaD
The check my IP excuse is so silly. All someone has to do is unplug their cable/dsl modem, reboot their phone or something along those lines and bam, IP is changed. You can also go through hide my ass and spoof an address. Or get online via an air card, Starbucks, mcdonalds....or wherever.

Looks like DH and Boardman got into it....question is who was videotaping?
Who would bother to change a computer name? That's so much trouble. ISP also.
I went ahead and also did a search on your ad on here posted yesterday at 4:47 pm:

Http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=101778

Now accepting p411? Really? When the p411 owner herself said "hahahaha...miss Angelina is a comedian. Thanks for the laugh, but you'll never be welcome on p411. I think you already know that.

Gina"

Need a link? Sure:

Http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=96333&page=4

Look at post 50.

Why did you advertise you now accept p411, which implies you have one? No members should be giving that info to ladies who don't have a p411 account. Implying you have one when you CLEARLY have been told you will NEVER have one is misleading members on here.

You may say that you only said you accepted p411, not had one, but how do you verify if a hobbyist is legit? You can't browse for a member like men can for providers. The board owner can check to see if someone is using someone else's account to verify men. They can say to the board owner, how come Jane Doe is looking at my account when I never gave her my id?
I didn't mention anything about how the owners run their board, I was merely saying that Angelina has worked her magic well. Not everyone has the skill to do that. I use this board for what it is. Post ads and chat with the ladies in the back. And chat with the group as a whole in co-ed.

she is good for business, makes the Mods look like chumps, but that is the way the board bounces.

If you don't like what the owners do on their board, start your own. Originally Posted by notanewbie
... you post useless shit all day. We let you slide all day but anyone who follows this board knows TMFT not one thing of use in 1700+ post. Just a bunch of dumb ass one liners.

You're no white knight just fruit from the same tree. Originally Posted by trey
I suppose I could be mean to the women and call them names to get attention... but then people would accuse me of being trey .... besides ... it didn't work in grade school ... doubt it would work here ...

Passion fruit ...

Humor ... you should try it ... beats a forced vacation...

Have a really nice day...

Looks like DH and Boardman got into it....question is who was videotaping? Originally Posted by Millennium Man
Texasgator was the one with the clip I'm guessing he filmed it. Hell he probably put dearhunter up to it.

That's just like dh to creep up behind someone and knock the shit out of them. Sneaky mutherfucker.
Texasgator was the one with the clip I'm guessing he filmed it. Hell he probably put dearhunter up to it.

That's just like dh to creep up behind someone and knock the shit out of them. Sneaky mutherfucker. Originally Posted by boardman
They can't prove that is you... tell everyone it's Brooke Wild and AngelinaDream... or AngelinaDream and Sofia ... or Sofia and Sofia ...

That's just like dh to creep up behind someone and knock the shit out of them. Sneaky mutherfucker. Originally Posted by boardman

Man BM...... You have REALLY let yourself go since then.......

You need to lay off the MeowMix and Catnip for a while big fella!

JaD

I was in a good mood today until reading this thread. I find it despicable that everybody tries to gang up against a provider. These loosers like to hide behind anonymous screen names and dish out mud to make themselves look like they're somebody important. I may have to have a come to Jesus meeting with that Trey cat after all!!!
What are you gonna do GP? Ask him if he wants to come out to your place in Conroe for an extended visit to "party"?
I don't know how you got p411 per your latest ad
She does NOT have a P411 account, she's only saying that.... unfortunately, there is nothing I can do to stop anyone from saying it.

I just hope P411 members are following the protocol of only giving a client id out via Request sent through the site. She's not on the site, does not have an account (never will), and if someone is looking clients up for her, their account will be revoked as well.

I know from experience, that in this industry, naive attention seekers draw the wrong kind attention sooner or later.... and my ass is running (not walking) away from this eventual train wreck.

Sincerely,
Gina

www.preferred411.com
She does NOT have a P411 account, she's only saying that.... unfortunately, there is nothing I can do to stop anyone from saying it.

I just hope P411 members are following the protocol of only giving a client id out via Request sent through the site. She's not on the site, does not have an account (never will), and if someone is looking clients up for her, their account will be revoked as well.

I know from experience, that in this industry, naive attention seekers draw the wrong kind attention sooner or later.... and my ass is running (not walking) away from this eventual train wreck.

Sincerely,
Gina

www.preferred411.com Originally Posted by GinaXXX
Thank you for verifying what most of us suspected to be true, Gina.

@GrandPoobah - For future reference, its generally a good idea to know what the fuck is happening before jumping in with misinformed white-knightery and homoerotic images.