So...let's ask AD (Angelin Dream) a personal question!

It gets to me.....I have explained time and time again.........Yet some just stick to it although I have proven I AM AD.. When does it end? Originally Posted by angelinadream

Yeeeaaaahhhh..... but the comment was made about S's Crew and minions.. made NO mention of you at all..... So why did you make it about you?

Can't we all just get along...... or just get nekked?

JaD
It gets to me.....I have explained time and time again.........Yet some just stick to it although I have proven I AM AD.. When does it end? Originally Posted by angelinadream
Yet......you didn't answer the question.
"Like sands through the hourglass. These are the days or our lives."

::snore::

Oh, and my avatar is just a small part of a larger whole...which fits me to a tee...

I wonder what Kinky nasty looks like. Maybe the men should have show cases....... Originally Posted by angelinadream
I hear we all look alike, so if you've ever been to Bellaire, then you've seen what I look like...
are you close to having "whatever" paid off....just wondering?
are you close to having "whatever" paid off....just wondering? Originally Posted by babydollsnow
Best question of the week!
She says she's paying off school loans.....if thats the case......"they got her"..........twice. Talkin' 'bout not gettin' what you paid for...........
They got me alright....I take VERY few appointments so it will be a while.
NO! I will not accept a rude client that says something after MSOG and going waaay past his time if I can just blow him an extra 5 minutes.....Then he decides to take a shower KNOWING I had to leave...........If any of you would put up with that then feel fee. An extra 50-100 does not give anyone the right to do that mess. He ran into the 90 minute range......

after all that still tried to negotiate.....I learned fast take limited appointments and screen well....

When a car rolled up with Rims all pimped out and a not so well dressed right guy came along we just did not have chemistry but I did my best as he insisted he wanted to. I tried to say "this might not work". I tried......

If that's not his money's worth.........He can go back to the AMP's that do BB as he kept trying to do.....
Hmmm....so all is NOT well in Angelinanightmare-land, huh? WE were talking about your EDUCATION............not your last un-satisified customer..........wow........y ou might need to sign up for a reading comprehension course before you burn off campus to your next 'limited' appointment...TFF
Great to see you back onehit. I missed you!
Hmmm....so all is NOT well in Angelinanightmare-land, huh? WE were talking about your EDUCATION............not your last un-satisified customer..........wow........y ou might need to sign up for a reading comprehension course before you burn off campus to your next 'limited' appointment...TFF Originally Posted by onehitwonder

NOOOOO Onehit, that will mean she will be on here longer paying for that dumb course, that prob wont help anyway!!

you see her sentences dont even make sence
Hmmm....so all is NOT well in Angelinanightmare-land, huh? WE were talking about your EDUCATION............not your last un-satisified customer..........wow........y ou might need to sign up for a reading comprehension course before you burn off campus to your next 'limited' appointment...TFF Originally Posted by onehitwonder

Can you read I clearly state I take few clients so it may take a while. It was stated in my first sentence.....The rest was just my rant for an ahole client.
Are you a provider Onehit?

BDS so show us the after baby pics......So sweet I have Pm's that some ladies become cunty as because they are threatened. Not all but a loosey goosey might. YOU just had a baby...Let yourself heal....that's just gross!

NO a provider would never get near the kids in my family.......I know myself but others...If they were good at it, they would have baby sat instead of providing!

NO a provider would never get near the kids in my family.......I know myself but others...If they were good at it, they would have baby sat instead of providing! Originally Posted by angelinadream
Night time Sofia is in the building
WTF is she talking about?
Good to be back Brooke'ems!
BDS, we could all chip in and pay for the course that way at least it would be a "FAIR" fight, right? I feel kinda bad picking on the illiterate........fu*k who am I kiddin'....no I don't.......*shrug*

I must be....I've been providing you with sound advice for weeks. However, you declined to take it......... and...........well......here we are...........
Night time sofia, do you know anything about this?

Links to member's real identitys not allowed. T