Mature & Experienced vs. Young & Slutty

I never see young ladies. Give me the mature, experienced any day. The NCNS reviews are almost always a young lady. The most beautiful women I've seen are all over 35. They don't get any better than Lindsey, Natalie Summer, Devon or The Quivered Peach (Austin). Of course I am an old fart too (pre boomer)!
Im 26 I feel young but very mature on the inside and outside and always put on a great section. I can be a little slutty too
Im 26 I feel young but very mature on the inside and outside and always put on a great section. I can be a little slutty too Originally Posted by Selena51
How slutty?

netman
Just how old ARE you Chipper? Originally Posted by London Rayne
According to Wikipedia, 152 as of last October.

Pretty active for a dead guy, too.

Let's see... 152 / 2 + 7 = 83. That's probably (hopefully) closer to 99.9% of the ladies on this board.
Baaahahahaa... I love this.

Seeing as how I just turned 23 (mid 20's), I now own a short silk cougar print dress...so you can call me all 4
Oh, crap, I just realized I 'outed' a Mod. Am I gonna get points for this?
  • mar6
  • 05-05-2011, 01:47 AM
Give me young, hot, slutty, AND experienced. If I'm payin', I want it all!
It strikes me that many young(er) women believe that they're "mature for their age" which demonstrates certain strength and self-confidence BUT I believe that the only way to garner maturity is to get their via the passage of time.
BOTH. It just depends who I'm in the mood to see.