Republican Playbook/Talking Points

I'm sure you do ... he dumb as you. Originally Posted by CJ7
You're as pathetic as WTFuckhead. Together you have 25,000 posts on a hooker board and not one pertaining to the hobby. Your posts in this forum are mindless. The mods think you're a joke as do most members. You are a waste of space here.
You're as pathetic as WTFuckhead. Together you have 25,000 posts on a hooker board and not one pertaining to the hobby. Originally Posted by bambino
...still obsessing aren't you?

Answer the question WTFuckhead, are you CIM? Originally Posted by bambino
explain how this is hobby related
...still obsessing aren't you?

explain how this is hobby related Originally Posted by JCM800
I doubt even a duck would bother to take a piece of bread from you. How long did it take you to come up with that quote? You're a goofy son of a bitch aren't you?
  • CJ7
  • 11-24-2013, 06:12 PM
You're as pathetic as WTFuckhead. Together you have 25,000 posts on a hooker board and not one pertaining to the hobby. Your posts in this forum are mindless. The mods think you're a joke as do most members. You are a waste of space here. Originally Posted by bambino

weak Boi, weak ... you got nothing.

so now you speak for CC and the members? good to know

an idiot mind reading, mouth piece

weak Boi, weak ... you got nothing.

so now you speak for CC and the members? good to know

an idiot mind reading, mouth piece Originally Posted by CJ7
Just facts.
  • CJ7
  • 11-24-2013, 06:16 PM
Just facts. Originally Posted by bambino

just bullshit ... its ALL you got.
Another weak minded individual. I bet you voted for Obama and Biden did you not.
So to use what would be your rationale and logic, you are responsible for all of Obama's messes. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
You are responsible for all of W's messes, wasting 2 trillion chasing after WMD's and murdering 4 thousand of our citizens in Iraq.
  • WTF
  • 11-24-2013, 06:18 PM
Just facts. Originally Posted by bambino
bambino at least be your own man. You can not speak for others and even if you could, you'd be a pussy for doing so. Be a fucking man and own your own thoughts and quit trying to latch your opinion on to others, you sound like a lil bitch.
bambino at least be your own man. You can not speak for others and even if you could, you'd be a pussy for doing so. Be a fucking man and own your own thoughts and quit trying to latch your opinion on to others, you sound like a lil bitch. Originally Posted by WTF
You don't have to be very perceptive to know what's going on here fucknuts. 36/8?
  • CJ7
  • 11-24-2013, 06:31 PM
You don't have to be very perceptive to know what's going on here fucknuts. 36/8? Originally Posted by bambino
this thread was about the memo the Republicans passed out to Republican politicians ... Talking Points

any intelligent comments regarding the topic?
this thread was about the memo the Republicans passed out to Republican politicians ... Talking Points

any intelligent comments regarding the topic? Originally Posted by CJ7
You first.
All it takes is time. You should know that.
So tell me, have the talking points been approved by the Dimocrats?
With any hope the next slate of candidates will understand how the game is played and if they don't, they do not deserve to win.
You don't have to be very perceptive to know what's going on here fucknuts. 36/8? Originally Posted by bambino
You're needling the wrong guy, stupid!
You're needling the wrong guy, stupid! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
It's only cock-sucking gay-tards like you that "needles" guys, you cum-gobbling golem fucktard.
You first. Originally Posted by bambino
Now THAT'S funny! And true!